Spin The Bottle

Haven't uploaded in a while, due to school stuff that kept me busy. Next chapter following won't take that much to be uploaded. It will be finished in the following month or so. I've been currently editing the previous chapters so let me know if you got any suggestions. There will also be some P.O.V.s except Irina's.

Million_

I remember years ago someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love.

James Arthur - Impossible

"Come on guys. Don't be dorks. Live a lil." Travis says. Huh. "I am so not playing Spin the Bottle. I have a boyfriend." Theressa says. "So do I!" Victoria exclaims. "I'm in." James says. "Me too" Zac says. "Of course you do guys." I say. That gained me smirk from James and a naughty smile from Zac.

"Count us in too." Evelyn says and pulls Sam's arm. Sam glares at her but doesn't retort. She just looks at James he gives her a cocky smile. She grins back. Adrianna , Huge , Demy and Reece also say they will play. We all sit down in a circle. "Okay. So we all spin the bottle one time starting from right to the left. We play with real kisses. Tongues allowed." "Okay. What if it lands on the same sex?" I ask. "Then you may not use your tongue bebe. Even if I find it a total turn-on." "I would rather tongue kiss a girl than you. " he just chuckles.

"Who spins first?" Huge says. "Gimme" Evelyn says. The bottle was spinning for a while then landed on Reece and Demy. Demy has been going out with a guy for a while now. Why is she even playing such a game? She stands up, kneels. A seductive grin on her face. She leans and kisses him. Reece stares at her widely. She grins again and sits down, never breaking eye contact. Huge turn. He spins the bottle and it lands right in frond of me pointing at Zac on its other side. Shit. He gives me a cocky grin. "You know the rules." He teases. I try hard not to roll my eyes at him. I stand up, he does too.

He cups my cheek. His lips are on mine. It's only just not painful. I try not to moan into his mouth, but I give his tongue an opening. His tongue now exploring my mouth. My tongue tentatively strokes his. Oh my. It doesn't feel right though. The kiss is so intense. He losens my hair out of my ponytail. "Hey, hey get a room!" Theressa says. I break the kiss. He's staring at me breathless. I try not to give any emotions away. I sit down. My turn. I spin the bottle and it lands on Adrianna and Sam. Ugh-oh. "Hell, no! I'm not gonna kiss a girl" Sam exclaims. "Can I kiss her instead?" Huge says. "No!" Adrianna exclaims. I cough trying to cover my laugh.

Huge notices and glares at me. "Come on Sam. Rules are rules." James says and gives her another cocky grin. She glares at him. She gives Adrianna a peck and then looks at him daringly raising a perfect brow. Travis turn. He spins. The bottle lands on him and Zac. "Oh no man. I don't kiss dudes" "Rules are rules" Sam mimicked James. James smiles as he's fixing her with his gaze.

Travis stands up. "Imagine I'm a blond chick with big tits. I'll be thinking of Megan Fox." "Nahh, I'm into brunettes" he says looking at me. I instantly turn bright pink. They exchange a peck. Demy's turn. Adrianna and Reece. They gave a very real kiss. I suddenly realize Demy is giving Adrianna an I-am-gonna-rip-your-head-off look. I knew that look.. That's bad. She has a crush on Reece.  What about Ted? Heck, not again. Truth to be told Reece is really hot but I bet he's leaving the place with Adrianna tonight. Sam's turn. Demy and me. This wasn't our first kiss anyway. We pretty much exchanged a bunch of pecks for fun in the past.

"Come here bebe." she says. She gives me and peck. I wink at her and cup her butt. There are some whistles. And the game goes on.  Reece spins the bottle. Travis and James. "Hey, Trav, is there anything you wanna talk about? We're all really open minded don't be ashamed." Evelyn says. "Shut up."