Truth or Dare?

The weekend came sooner that I thought it would. Nothing really exciting happened. Emma was getting thinner and thinner by the day and ever so miserable about Tobby. Worst part is she and Chris started acting like a couple. Tonight he asked her to meet him in the beach and I am supposed to cover for her. So I, Emma and Huge left earlier so we could supposedly go for a walk before we meet the others at the beach bar. Chris was waiting for Emma at the chapel.

We said our quick hellos and left as soon as possible. Huge was short of angry without any specific reason the whole day. We were walking and I told him all about Adam and me. Somehow that made him even more angry. "So should I call him?" I ask playfully and hold out my phone searching for his contact but he suddenly slaps my hand and my cell falls heavy on the ground. "No, Irinna you should fucking not call that dick because he is an asshole and he only want's to fuck you! " he yelled at me.

I widen my eyes in utter surprise and even in fear. I felt numb. His words made my feel like I've been stabbed with a knife in my chest. What was wrong with him? He left me here on my own and Emma is with Chris. Well, I had no other choice but to go back home. I tell the others I didn't feel very well and I needed to rest before I would leave later with them. I climbed on my bed thinking of what just happened one more time. Huge hit me without a freaking reason. I just close my eyes trying to clear my head of all thoughts and I fall asleep in no time. Later Sam woke me up so we could all go together to the beach bar.I check at my phone's screen only to see some texts from Huge. All of them were like this one.

 PLZ COME HERE. U R THE ONLY 1 THAT CAN CALM ME DOWN.

I am not really mad at him, I figure, but I was a bit hurt by his behavior though. Of course he was still Huge, the guy that would always care about me and watch out for me, trying to prevent me from getting hurt and all. I wanted to text him back. I was giving him quick nonchalant replies as I was talking with Ramon. He was practically begging for me to forgive him and go there so we could talk.

Emma found me at the beach bar. "Irinna where have you been? Huge is looking for you. He is such a mess. He has been crying for a couple of hours now." "What? Huge is crying? What for?" "I don't know. Did you guys got on a fight or something?" "Shorta but I didn't belive he would take it that bad." "Yeah, but he obviously did. So come on." Emma leads me where Huge is sitting with Adrianna and Chris who were trying to calm him down. "Huge?" he looks up at me with red puffy eyes.

He told me between sobs that he want me to walk with him. Under no circumstances I would say no to Huge, no matter how mad I was at him, espesialy now he was acctually crying. We sit down on a wooden bridge. I am not talking, I'm just standing there with my hands folded on my chest looking down at him. "I am so sorry you are the only person I didn't want to see me like that or treat you this way. You are my best friends. I feel so bad. Please say something." He has been apologizing for about half hour to me. At first place when he sit down and I didn't he started crying again and telling me to sit down beside him.

Oh God, I can't see him cry, it breaks my heart. We haven't been friends for a long time but we certainly were very close. "What do you want me to say Huge? You acted so bad without a reason and you hit my arm! Do you know how I f-" Out of th blue and while I was still talking to him he takes out his phone, break it and used the back as a blade to cut his arm. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" I exclaim. I take his arm trying to stop him. "I am sorry. I am sorry." He is crying again. I hug him tight. "Huge. Calm down. I'm here now." I whisper and I can feel him relax in my arms. It took me a while to calm him down but when I finaly did he start talking. "It's just that there are times that I get mad and I have to snap. I didn't want to snap on you believe me. It's just that I am edgy.