The House

A\N Hey, you guys are amazing.  I can't believe first chapter reached 1K views.  Thanks you so much for your support.

'_Million

----

"This place is massive" Emma exclaims as we reach Sam's place. I forgot to mention that Sam's parents are wealthy. The place is huge. There is a wooden kiosk with an elegant big carved marble table and an Olympic-sized pool and some foot-board contacts, sunbeds and umbrellas. A black iron fence frames the house and the yard. The house itself is not less impressing. It has two floors and looks like a palace.

There are three balconies and a porch. When you enter the garden, there is a stone-walkway and palm trees all around. There is also a tree-house that looks old and it's colors are no more bright as the seem to have been once. That brought back lots of memories as I used to have one too as a child. I almost shudder at the sight of the abandon little house. Sudenly, Memories overwhelmed me. 

***

It was March. One could have been fooled by the sun, shining so bright making my skin feel as If it was on fire. I climbed up on my tree-house. The only place I could stay there for hours, looking for some peace. I had just cried my eyes out because of my mother's irrational snap on me. What have I done wrong this time? What have I done that made her so angry with me? Does she hate me? Ι've been tortured by all those questions for a while but I had no answers. I stared blankly on the mattress George had help me carry up here.

My ex-boyfriend and also ex-best friend. I pretty much doubt I made the right choice by saying yes to him at fist place when he asked me out. He was my first boyfriend and we were together for almost 8 months. He send me a text just the night before saying he wanted to break up with me because of the distance. I didn't really mind. It's not like I was in love with him or anything like that. I was just coward not telling him first. I leaned on the wooden wall and let my tears flow. I hated my mom so much at these moments.

I wish I could run away but in a few years from now I would probably found myself beeing a whore to make money to survive or being dead. In a flash I had wiped away all of my tears and grabed the little knife we used for carving the sidewall of the treehouse and sliced the matress on the corner of the narrow room. I drew a deep breath and cut on my left wrist. Then again and againg untill I felt dizzy from the loss of blood.

It wasn't the first time I felt like fainting and I was calmer now so I knew what I had to do. I run into the house as fast as I could and find a towel. I wrap the towel tightly around my wrist to stop the bleeding. Before I had any chance to even think mom notices I was there. "What have you done?" She starts cursing and hitting me. She is litteraly the only person capable of making me feel like trash and definitly the only one that can make me cry out of nerves. Eventually we headed to the hospital before I die in my own blood bath.

***

"Irina?" Emma's voice snaped me back to the present. "Irinna do you even hear me? Gosh!" Sam says.  "What's wrong? You look as if you had seen a ghost." Emma interupts her. "Nothing. I just zoned out for a moment." I say and quickly add "I still don't get why we had to leave Dag home."  "It couldn't be helped. I told you. Now can you all please shut up? Thanks." Sam says frustrated. She couldn't find her keys and she was beeing so stressful.

 "Yeah, sorry princess." I mutter with result her glaring at me. She is getting to my nerves when she is acting like that. I childish stunk out my tongue out. She pretents to ignore me but she tries hard not to laugh at me I can tell. "Gosh, where are they?" she says but I know from the tone of her voice that she is not that stressed anymore. "Sam! Hey, girls!" Ashley was waving from her inflatable beach mattress in her pool, with a huge grin on her face, when she rolls and fells in the water.