Stalker

A\N

Hey, guys!

I am sorry for taking so long to upload. I've been quite busy with school and all. Promise I am gonna update more often from now on. Please leave commets and tell me what you think of the chapter. Check out Your bigget Fan by my sister annegoo 's and My Life With The Walter Boys by Falzswimmer.

Love. Million_

***

As long as karma exist, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of. Nina Hagen 

"Good, morning sunshine." I heard Emma yelling and then light ruined my peaceful sleep. "Arg. What the hell are you doing? I'm sleeping!" "Wake up, wake up, quickly." she started clapping her hands frantically. "Stop, that. It makes my head hurt." "Alright." she says and rolled up the shutters completely. Blinded, I use my hands to cover my eyes and sit up on my bed. "You have on minute to give me a good reason not to kill you right now and an explantion." I glare at her. "You love me and we're going to the beach."

"Not good enough." I say and stand up. "Whoa. Okay wait. I can tell your parents you do drugs, but I won't if you won't hit me and I wake you up to keep me company as I am going on foot to the beach from the beach." "I don't do drugs." I say sheepishly. "Doesn't matter, they will believe me. I'm the good one remember?" "Right. Wait you are telling me  you woke me up at nine o'clock in the morning to go on foot to the beach from the beach-side?" Well, that's a considerable distance when you are going on foot from the road and a pretty rough one when you are going from the beach and that's excactly what she wanted us to do. "Yup, that's excactly what I'm saying. Ain't it great? I'm such a genious."

"You can't be serious" I glare at her then fall on my back on the bed again. "Why not? it will be fun!" "Em look me in the eyes and tell me it is fun this is all about." I say angrily. "I can't. You know I gotta do sports too." Emma wants badly to lose weight. She started diet but she thinks it is not enough. "That's one thing. You don't need to go on foot to burn calories. You can take Sam's bike." "No, I wanna do this Irinna but I need you with me. Please?" "Oh you are a pain in the a-" "Don't curse" "arms? You know that right?" "Is that a yes?" "Yeah, whatever." "Aw I love you." she says and almost suffocates me in her attempt to hug me. "I am going to wear my swimsuit." I sight.

The girl is out of her mind. I grab my swimsuit and get into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, apply some sun-screen and brush my hair then do them up on a messy bun. I put some makeup to cover my bruse on my forehead too. I put on my swimsuit and get out of the bathroom. Emma is waiting downstairs so I just slip into some denim shorts and a t-shirt and grab my phone. I look for my headphones when I realise Huge fell asleep wearing them. I don't want to wake him up just yet so I leave them at home. I take my sun-screen and sunglasses on my hands and go dowstairs to meet Emma and leave. 

The beach is full of rocks and we weren't wearing any sandals. "If I can't walk after that you will massage my feet." She didn't reply as she was trying to avoid walking on a sharp rock. There was a small river and there was not a bridge to help us cross it. Only a couple of rocks that we had to use as one. "You first.'' she says. "Of course." I sneer and cross the little river. "Your turn." "Hold that." she said and handed me our beach-bag. She jumps on the first stone, then the second and out of the blue she fell into the dirty water just beside a frog. "Ew." she winned. By that time, I was litterally rolling on the floor laughing. ''It's not funny!" "Oh yes, it is." I say and keep laughing at her as we walked.

We were walking for about an hour when we reached the bridge. I could really use a dive right now." I say. "You could use one too little frog." she glares at me and puts her headphones on. I smile to myself. Emma just wanted to sunbathe so I dived from the bridge she was sunbathing next to. "Holy shit. Tell me you didn't just do that!" She says when I come back. "Huh?" "You just dived from a bridge? Are you outta your mind?" "Well, yeah. I guess." I enjoy doing reckless things especially when they are causing this reaction, I just love it. "You are crazy." "I know." I say putting some sun lotion and my sunglasses on, which only gained me a glare from Emma and equally disaproving answer.