The Cheater

It's been three days since I've last seen Adam. He had been really busy in the restaurant as at is high season now. We've been texting though but he was always tired. Ethan recovered and he's been more annoying than ever. Emma is still starving herself. Victoria hasn't talked to Marcus yet and she is looking like one of those anorexic models with all of their bones visible. She made out with a guy last night on the beach bar which I assume is her kind of revenge. Demy has been with Ted for about about a month and I've barely seen her and Sam in the last two days. Theressa, Evelyn and Ashley are just enjoying themselves. Huge and I just try to keep calm to deal with everything going on right now and have as a good time as we can.

***

I and Emma are playing backgammon in the Jungle when Arian lifts me up oh his shoulders and runs into the sea. I and Arian became friends quickly. He is such a sweet guy, we surf together almost everyday and I love making fun of his adorable accent. I laugh "Arian! I was about to beat her!" I whine and splash water into his face. "That not true. You are a loser." Emma yells then makes an L with her fingers and stuck it on her forehead. "Well, I would if you weren't freaking lucky!" "It's not my fault you don't know how to play!" Arian started laughing "You girls are so funny." "Shut up!" I say playfully and splash him with some more water. Then Chris came and asked Emma if she wanted to play with him so I just kept teasing Arian. Chris and Emma became quick good friends as well.

 He's a guy we met here and he knows almost everyone here. He made the acquaintance of  Emma I and Tobby. I wasn't a big step but at least now we can say hi whenever we encounter him. I know Emma can see it too even if she won't admit it but he is so into her. Arian is helping me up on his shoulders for a plunge when I hear Chris scream and fall backwards on my butt in the water.

"Ouch!" I exclaime us I reach the surface. Then stare at Chris who is rubbing his hand. "What happened there?" I ask Arian. "Emma went all crazy because she lost and closed the backgammon on Chris' hand. 

Poor guy.

"Emma! You've lost it girl?" I joke. She is laughing. "Wanna play with me?" she asks me suggestively. "You're out of your mind!" I say. "I need an ice-cream." I whine later. "I can get you one." Arian says.

"Thanks." I give him a smile and Emma asks for one too. Chris and Emma are practically talking about everyone and everything but the only thing I hear is "Blah blah blah Adam blah". "What about Adam?" I suddenly ask. Chris gives me  weird look. Man this guy really dislikes me. "He is not a friend of mine. I don't like him. Actually no one likes him anymore." "Why?" Because of the jobbery he and Eddie- Oh wait you don't know. Do you?" I shake my head frantically no. He smiles evily. 

"He was embroiled in a scandal." He was playing with me. I didn't like this. "What kind of scandal?" "He and Eddie owned weed they sold." my heart sunk. "Was Tobby a drug dealer too?" Emma asked obviously worried not only about me but also about Tobby. "No, he wanted nothing to do with this." "That's why Adam hates him so much!" the words left my mouth before I could control them. That's when Arian decided to come back with out ice-creams only I wasn't hungry anymore.

***

In the way home we stoped to the market. "Hey. models. How are you? Wanna go out tonight with me? Any of you. You are both smoking hot." Eddie started but we just laughed. "And you probably smoke pot." I say to him and he gawks at me. "This will be..uh free." "Oh thank you." I and Emma say in unison and he smiles. 

"He is so crazy." Emma commented when we were out of Eddie's earshot. "I think horny would be a better word for him." "Right." she giggled then stoped. She seemed out of place for a while. "Emma? What's wrong? Are you okay?" "Yeah, I felt shorta dizzy that's all.  I'm fine." "Em what did you eat for breakfast appart from the coffee?" "I didn't." she says hesitantly. " "Last night." "I wasn't hungry."