Part 30 The Flow Continues!

Maya, Rudra and MJ got admitted to the city hospital. Maya was shot at one of her arm and in leg, while Rudra had been shot on arm and MJ was almost breathless and choked while Maya had shot him lastly in the face off.
After three days, Maya finally was able to visit Rudra in his room on her own. As she entered, she saw Rudra talking to a lawyer, while Nandini and Ananya were standing together looking tensed.
As Nandini saw Maya entering she walked to her and asked "Maya, acha hua tum aagyi.. Rudra tumhe kuch batana chahta hai." She beamed a smile to her.

"Rudra..!" And He turned to her as she called him. Maya's voice came out as a trembled whisper. She was scared how he will react to all this mess and also wondered why he's talking to a lawyer. What if he's giving a divorce to her?

"Mayaa!!!" Rudra ran to her and held her close.
"Rudra..Rudra..tum mujhe divorce mat do...mai..mai badal gyi thi..pr usne tumhe.. chot puhuchai thi is bar..or tum jante ho..." Maya fumbled as she sobbed heavily in his arms.

"Sshh! Bilkul chup! Pata hai mujhe pata hai.." he patted her back and eyed lawyer indicating him to leave for a minute.

"Aunty hum bahar chlte hain.. Maya ko bhut baate krni hai Rudra se." Ananya told Nandini and left from there. Rudra took Maya to his bed and handed her a glass of water to drink.

"Mujhe pani nhi chaiye..pr tum mujhe divorce mat do..mai kya kru...mai tumhe dard nhi dekh sakti Rudra..! Usne mujhe kuch kia hota mai kuch nhi kehti...par tumhe..!!" She said while weeping badly.

"Maya. İdhar dekho meri taraf...kisne kaha mai tumhe divorce de raha hu!? Or haan agar tumhe kuch ho jata to shayad mai bhi yhi karta..!" And with this he immediately pulled her in a hug.

"I love you Rudra!..pr ek minute..ye lawyer yaha kya kr raha tha?" She asked as now she was pacified as he rocked her back and forth.

"Yhi mujhe tumhe batana hai..!" He looked at her patiently and then continued "Actually..maine..dad pr case kia hai...or kal pehla trial hai."

"Kya? Case MJ par?"

"Haa. Maine dad ke against allegations lagae hain.. molestation, violence, murder charge...Myra, Manav, tumhare dad, Aamir or tumhara baby ka murder or mera accident." He sighed at the end as it's so disturbing for him to do this all.

"Par..tum..maine mana kia tha na!"

"Tumne mana kia tha 6 mahine pehle..par maine ye usi din decide krlia tha..jis din mujhe sab sacchai tumne batai thi.. Maya..tum apna kia bhugat rahi ho..par dad..mai unhe ese jaane nhi de sakta...I know ye decision bhut tough hai..mere liye to bhut jaada..pr yhi sahi hai Maya!" He entwined his hand with hers and looked at her with love "..bs tum mera sath do."
Maya's eyes were red and swollen..she wondered about the man in front of her.
"Aapko Kya laga..aap nahin aaenge to Mahabharat nahi hogi?" Maya remembered her own words which she used to speak to Shri Krishna when she used to be alone and was planning her revenge on MJ. During those 10 years nobody was there except Rajiv to look after her, to care for her but when now Rudra has spoken, she is moved by him. Shri Krishna himself didn't come but he  has sent Arjun for her. Rudra is Arjun,, who is ready to fight the battle for her against his own family. But how is it possible because she is guilty too she has killed Rishi so how come she deserves this justice.
Rudra realised that there was complete silence in the room. Only her sobs can be heard and her shallow breathing. He forced Maya to look at him while he held her hand in his tightly.

"Rudra mai ye sab deserve nahi karti...tum jante ho.. Rishi..!" Before she could speak more, Rudra said "vo tumhe nhi sochna..bs kal first trial hai or hopefully..sab thik ho jaega."

"Thik hai.." Maya wiped her tears and continued "mujhe promise karo..agar Rishi ka murder case khula..jo ki khulna hi hai..to mai jhut nhi bolungi.."