Part 29 The Boulder!.

MJ was just 5km away from the location which Maya had messaged him. Though the location was lovely, with small valley, a silent river and mines (about which MJ was unaware) in the backdrop,, but both of them knew that it would turn into a graveyard soon. However the roads were misleading, so MJ did put the location on online map. And Maya have the farmhouse in the region, where mines are much numerous. The moment one walks carelessly, he or she will get blown. 

"Ya to MJ mujh tak puhuchne se pehele hi mar jaega, ya fir god has planned an another faceoff. Par is bar Maya tumhe jahannum puhuchaye bina nhi maregi." she sighed as she was awaiting MJ while standing near the window sil.

"Aa jao MJ. Maya tumhara intezaar kar rhi hai." she smiled while a tear escaped her eyes. She has been missing Rudra all the while. A whole week and she hasn't seen him, hasn't heard from his side. Is he okay? Has he regained consciousness?? If yes then is he taking proper rest?? Might be he would be missing her more than she is missing him.  

Soon she heard the squeaks of the tyres with which she came out of her trance. A car had stopped near the river,  at some distance from the farmhouse. She smiled to herself as MJ came out of the car.
She came downstairs and stood at the doorstep, smiling with hands in her pocket which was occupied by a gun already.

"Aagye MJ, tumhara hi intezar tha." Maya said in loud voice as he was standing at a distance and smirked devilishly.

"Tum bulao or mai na aau..ye nhi ho sakta tha."

"Ha vese bhi jab maut ka bulava aata hai to aana hi padta hai." She replied

"Kayi baar maut khud insaan ke darwaaze tak chal kar aati hai Manvi." He retorted.

"Bilkul. I agree. Fir Ander to aao.. do cup chai ho jaye." She simpered while leaning against the gate.

"Do nhi teen Manvi..!" He corrected and Maya got alert. She shot a questioning gaze towards him.

"Maine socha koi hume bhi to company dene wala hona chaiye na. To maine socha.." and he moved back a little, opened the car gate and forced Nandini out of the car. She was tapered at the mouth and hands tied at the back.
"..ke Nandini ji ko le aau..!" He completed the sentence.

"Maa...!" Maya shrieked in fear and forwarded her hand.

"Daro mat..mai to inhe sair par laya hu..vadiyaa.... river side..or LAND MİNES!" He eyed Maya. And she was taken aback.
"Tumhe kya laga..mujhe pata ni chalega..! Haan?
Or inke baare me ab kya kahu!!" He pointed towards Nandini and continued "mai to Rudra ko dhundh raha tha..par ye mil gayi."
"Aao Manvi inhe land mines dikhate hain kesi hoti hain!" He smiled sheepishly while Maya was trembling.
"MJ ko Rudra nhi mila.. to Rudra..vo kaha gaya?" She shivered at the thought. "Jaha bhi ho bas safe rehna tum!" She prayed in her mind while MJ again called "aao na Manvi"

"Maya. Rudra. Roy." She corrected while walking towards him. She can't step on landmine. At least not before killing MJ. No!
Meanwhile Nandini was panicking under MJ's aura which made Maya tremble.
Luckily Maya didn't step on the landmine and when she was walking MJ shot her at the arm. 
Maya landed with a thud, her arm started bleeding. She winced in pain. Nandini panicked, tears formed in her eyes. 
"Chalo Manvi ek game khelte hain...!!" MJ said.

"Tumhari maa ko mai kahi chupa deta hu..tum unhe dhoondhna..par lad khadana mat." And with this he shot her at one of her legs. Maya whinned and cried badly.
While MJ took Nandini with himself towards the nearby forest and Maya was left alone, among the mines, death at the foremost, memories in heart, pain in entire body and frustration in mind. This time she can't let history repeat itself. This time she can't let her mother die and MJ win. She can't let her revenge go unfulfilled.
For 10 years she planned, plotted, even committed a crime, almost lost everyone around her including herself. Just because of one man Mrityunjaya Roy!
But there came him.. Rudra! He's Shiv by name, by soul, by deeds. He's a destroyer.. destroyer of the evil if not people then the evil inside them.
And that's what he did to her. He's everything this world needs. The light, the positivity, the affection, the air, the fire. He's an amalgamation of all this. He brought life to the dead in Maya. He made her understood that beauty is the deathless in death. The beauty inside Maya is leftovers of Manvi. The one who cried with Rudra, the one who longed to know why Rudra used to distance himself from love. She had it in her all the way but he extracted it out.
Love love's paradoxes. Love love paradoxes.
His love changed her. But now she's back to square one. And maybe now there's no going back. She has to fetch her mom back. She has to fight against MJ. She has to stand up. There are mines in forest and now she can't dare to see her mom die, that too because of her plan.
"Asaan maut chun leni chaiye thi tumhe MJ.." she uttered in a whisper.

With these thoughts in mind, she stood up while pain was brimming within her. She has been deeply wounded. Despite of all this, Maya kept on walking while looking carefully at the ground. She still have her gun with her.

Luckily as MJ too didn't know about the way through it, he was at close distance. After almost one hour of look and chase, Maya found MJ alone, her mother was nowhere to be seen. She panicked but then she realised that MJ can't kill her this easy. He knows that she will come eventually. So despite of looking for Nandini, Maya took hold of MJ from behind as she moved silently through the bushes, and pointed the gun straight towards his head.
"Maa kaha hai?" She held him tightly against herself and he accidentally dropped his gun.

"To tum mujhe maar dogi?" MJ joked.

"Maarungi nahi..tadpaungi..jab tak tum khud maut na maango..! Khoon ka ek ek katra bahaungi tumhara..saans gale me atak jaye..par tab bhi chalti rahe.. esi maut deni hai tumhe.." she gritted her teeth while speaking. She was oozing with anger and hate.

"Tumhare saare gunah tumhari aankhon ke aage na aa jaye..tab tak...tumhara fareb or chalaava jab tak tumhe puri tarah apne aagosh me na lele..tab tak nhi maarungi tumhe." She gripped his neck tightly almost choking MJ. Though he has a bigger body frame but still Maya was able to drag him. She herself didn't know from where it came, the power to hold him.
To MJ's shock, some henchmen came searching them.
"Ise pakdo..ab! Or jahannum dikhao ise..!" Maya thrashed MJ to the ground and the five henchmen began beating him recklessly. He was thrashed, punched and kicked without any mercy just like Manvi was subjected to all this. In the silent forest, only the grunts and loud shrieks of MJ could be heard.

After some more beating they all carefully took him near the river, inside the farmhouse.
From inside it was wholly empty with just a pair of guns placed on the table and a barrel.

MJ was thrown in the barrel which was filled with sludge. Heavy amount of sludge and Maya smiled seeing all this.

"Hey tum! Jao maa ko dhundo. Vo yhi kahi hai." Maya asked one of the hired men and he nodded.
MJ was forced into the barrel and was not allowed to come upwards.
"Kaha tha na..asaan maut chun leni chahiye thi tumhe, ek bar landmine pr pair rakhte..or vahi boom! Par..tum yhi deserve karte ho." She played with her ringed fingers as she spoke.
After whole minute MJ was allowed to come out. It seemed as if he was choked. He was still like a dead, but after some seconds he tried to breathe a bit. He was out of senses. He somehow grabbed the hold of the table and struggled to breathe. Maya all the while had a smile plastered on her face. She was able to memorize what had happened with her earlier.
She was so lost in the past that she never realised MJ getting hold of the gun placed on the table. He stood up somehow and the henchmen were not able to move because of the gun. Though MJ wasn't able to see it clearly, he made a painful roar and cleared the mud from her face, which brought Maya back to the situation.

Maya readily pointed the gun at him and it became a one on one quest in no time.
"Aaj ya to tum bachoge ya mai." Maya declared and they both pressed the gun together.

Two gun shots were heard, all henchmen ran away from the scene. And the one who was searching for Nandini left her at the doors, seeing all that.

What Nandini saw came as a shocker to her. Rudra was lying above Maya as he got slightly shot at the arm while Maya was just staring at him. MJ was lying unconscious at some distance.

Nandini helped Maya in laying Rudra down on the floor.

Maya panicked as Rudra's arm was paining due to bleeding.
"Fikar mat karo Maya..goli chukar nikli hai..!" He managed to say.

"apni kahani ka aakhiri chapter mai nadi ke paas likhungi...tum aaoge..!" She murmured her once said line to him.

"Kahani ka end tay hai rasta tay hai..mai bas tumhari company chahti hu." She remembered how her once said words are the truth now.

He came! Rudra came to accompany her but as a boulder. The game changer.

"Mai vo patthar hu jise tum..I mean ye kahani raste se hataegi..ya fir jiski vajah se kahani apna rasta badal legi..!" He replied as he too remembered the conversation.

"Dekho Maya kahani ne apna rasta badal lia..!" He uttered while Nandini cried as he became unconscious.

____________

A/N : Gosh!!! I never wrote an action sequence and I don't know how I wrote it.
Please refrain from silent reading and tell how it is. Please!!