Part 10 Irreparable

They were kissing like there's no end to it, consuming every inch of each other. It was a kiss born out of cravings, pain, wounds, and inner turmoils. As they ran out of breathe, they parted and realised what they had done! A complete mess is what you can call Rudra and Maya.

Beautiful but struggling for each other and against each other. Rudra and Maya both were panting, they wanted to live that moment and die the next. They were staring with so much passion as if they would eat up each other. Suddenly Ananya called Rudra and both came out of their fantasy. "Rudra uncle ko hosh aagya hai, Tu jaldi aa ja" she explained.

"I'm coming!" He took his phone down and hugged Maya happily and without saying a word he went out of her house. But their MJ reminded him of his promise of marrying Ananya. He felt as he was losing something very dear to him, probably his breathe, his air, his sense, or his life. He nodded because the fear of losing his dad, finding him after 10 long years, the next moment, clutched his hand tightly.

3 days had passed and MJ was fine. Everybody was busy for the haldi preparations, which was scheduled for the next day. Rudra was no more himself. For the past 3 days he had been fighting his own self, his own feelings, his own Maya. He hadn't called her once. "Neither she tried" was also a regular thought in his heart. He was having a roller coaster ride, full of longings and wants. He had been wanting to be with her, he didn't want to ruin Ananya, he did not wish to lose his dad He did not want so many things altogether. But Above all it was Maya. Above every greed, every hate, every passion in this world, it was Maya. Unknowingly she had became his need.

He was going crazy with his mind, he had kissed her two times, he had cried over her shoulder many times, he had found his solace in her, for so many days he had breathed just because of her. Out of nowhere he banged his fist on the wooden door and continued punching. Blood came out of his knuckles. He was in pain but it was nothing in front of his turmoil. Rudra was IRREPARABLE.

On the other hand Maya had cried so much. She asked for forgiveness from Myra "I'm so sorry. I can't even completely take revenge. Mai Apne aap ko na khodu. Muje maaf krdo please!! Koi ni bachega ab, koi bhi Nahi. Trust me Myra. You will be avenged." Then the picture of her kissing him back came in front of her eyes. It had tormented her. "Pyaar insaan ko kamzor banata hai, or Rudra se mai haar Nahi sakti..tumahara baap tumhari Shaadi k sapne Dekh rha hai Mai use tumhari arthi ki sachai dikhaungi."

She had stated this in front of Rajeev but as soon as she came to her room, she started crying because of what she had done. She had kissed Rudra again. How it is going to work like this was her only question. She had to break all her ties with him. "Mai haar Nahi sakti Rudra, tumse dur hoke hi Sahi, tumhari haldi pr tumhe rangne Ka haq mujhe bhi Hai"

This girl does not know what she wants. Roaming around only Rudra in the name of revenge is what she is doing. Is she in her senses or what!? Rudra Rudra Rudra's all she wants. She wants to kill him, she wants to have him, she wants to own him. Love revenge, all in one, is not possible. But who can make them understand this? Of all the passions, love is the strongest for it attacks the head, heart and every other sense. This is what is exactly happening with both of them.

Haldi programme was a sure shot success. Colourful and vibrant faces but one depressed soul. Rudra changed his clothes as soon as it get overed. He was tired of all the things occuring in his life. Suddenly he received a call "sir vo kale kapdo wali mam aayi thi or apna Kuch Saman lekar chli gyi" his phone slipped down, but again it blinked. This time it was a video from Maya, it was her pages of story lying in a pool. He cried "no no no!!! You can not do this Maya. Mai tumhe Jane NHI de Sakta" On hearing him Ananya came and asked and he simply said "I can't let her go!" And went away.

There she sat, tearing away her story and throwing it in the pool bit by bit. He said "don't do it Maya. Tumne Kaha tha tumhari kitab tumahari rooh hai, apni rooh se itni nafrat?"

"Tumne to MERI rooh Ka sauda Kar dia Rudra"

"Nhi Maya..trust me!, Mai tumhe , tumhari kitab ko, or tumhari rooh ko Kuch NHI hone dunga"and with this he climbed in the pool with a fear. He did not know to swim!!!!

"How can I Rudra? Tumne Mera bharosa Tod dia. Tumne Apne baap se hath Mila Lia. Maine tum pr bharosa Kia tha, tumhare baap pr NHI"

"Nahi Maya Mai tumhe Kuch ni hone dunga, tumhe dikh NHI Raha tum or tumhari rooh mere liye kitni zaroori hai?"

"NHI"

"Itni k tumhari is kitaab wali Maya ko bachane k liye , swimming na aane k bawjood Mai pool me kud Gaya"

And her eyes moisten but she didn't show.

"Mai jab tak Puri book NHI bacha leta, I won't come back" he moved forward and forward but he began drowning. "Maya muje swimming NHI aati, please help me" and he continued crying and Maya was watching him intently but later he felt a hand clutched his hand. Maya came and pulled him closer hotly 🔥

"Tumne mere liye Apne dar ko hara dia, Tumne mere liye apni Jaan daav pr lagadi, pata hai ye log kis k liye krte hai?! Jinse vo pyaar krte hai! Tumne mere liye itni himmat dikhai, to muje apni himmat kyu NHI bna lete Rudra?" She asked him with pleading eyes. He was melting and was out of breath. He huskily said "Maya trust me, I can't. Ab Kuch ni ho sakta, damage is done"

"To kyu Aaye, jaane do Rudra, muje MERI kitaab, MERI rooh ko. Kyu pagalo ki Tarah kud gye paani me? Kya hai humare bich Rudra?"

"Muje NHI pata, all I know is I can't let you go!"

"Kyu??? Ab sab Sahi h tumhari life me, Achi ladki se Shaadi ho rhi hai, itne saalo bad Apne dad se mile ho, Ruan Publications stable hai, Mai the biggest problem of your life tumse dur jaa rhi Hu to ab kyu ruku Mai? Maine to dosti bhi nibhai hai pr ab NHI ho paega Rudra. As you say the damage is done. Friends don't kiss like we did....."

*Sshhh...! Stay Maya that's it!" He placed his wet finger on her lips. But she removed it and said "I can't! That's it Rudra" and with this she pulled him more closer and took him out of the pool. All The time they were so close. Rudra was a mess entangled in Maya. She made him sit and was about to go when he held her hand and again was nodding his head in a no but she freed her hand from his hand softly and placed a good bye kiss on it and went away. She smiled coyly under her breathe while turning because she knew she had done it. She raised questions and with this Rudra also became one!