Part 21 For the Last Time

Maya and Rudra were kissing like they are going to die the very next moment. It was a kiss born out of thirst, longing and craving for each other. It deepened and deepened with passing seconds untill they were really out of breathe. As soon as they rested their foreheads against each other, Rudra again pulled her into a more passionate but soft kiss. It was not demanding like the previous one. It was sensuous and full of love. Maya and Rudra felt each other's tears on the cheeks while kissing. That moment was of pure and untainted bliss.

"For the last time" Rudra said and started kissing Maya's neck, while she was nodding her head in a no. "For god's sake, not for the last time, but for the first time and so on and so on...!" She tried to voice but he didn't gave her the opportunity. Rudra was devouring the lady in front of him who begins from the line where lust ends and love begins. He will go away, very far! But after this!!!! BUT ONLY AFTER THIS..!! He yelled in his mind while maintaining peace on outside. She had always drove him crazy, hell crazy whether for love or for revenge, or for love AGAIN. The point is she had always drove him. He had always been Beyhadh for her.

"Shayad Kisi ne sach hi Kaha hai, pyaar ki koi hadh NHI Hoti! Tumne mujhe kya Bana dia hai Maya. Tumhare piche pagalo ki Tarah Rishikesh aana, tumhe blindly trust Karna, fir beintehaa nafrat karna or fir tumhe beyhadh mohobbat ke liye maaf Kar dena. Pyaar to beyhadh hi hota hai." Rudra said.

"Ye Maine Nahi Kia Rudra. Ye to bas hogya. Ishq ki intehaan ko rokne jaoge, to vo parvaan chadti hai, kam Nahi Hoti Rudra. Isliye ye sab bas hogya. Humne Kuch nahi Kia." Maya said her in deep voice.

Rudra carried Maya so softly towards their bed and placed her as if she was a feather. "Nahi Rudra, ye theek Nahi hai! Tum meri kahaani sune Bina muje maaf ni Kar sakte. Rudra ye theek NHI hai"

"Maya Mai Chala jaunga, Mai tumhari nafrat ke bich Nahi aaunga kyuki mujh me himmat NHI hai. Tumne mujhe Tod dia hai or ye sach hai. Rishi Ka badla ni le paaya kyuki pata hi Nahi Chala ke tumse ki gayi mohobbat kab mere liye sabse important hogyi. I'm weak, tumhare pyaar me beyhadh to hogya par kamzor or majboor bhi. Isliye Bas aaj ek baar, ek aakhiri bar Mai tumhe pyaar Karna Chahta Hu, tumhe mehsoos Karna Chahta Hu, tumhe choona Chahta Hu, agar iske baad bhagwan muje maut bhi Dede to vo bhi manzoor hai. Kyuki Rishi Ka guilt muje vese bhi jeene Nahi dega or tumhe Mai maar Nahi paunga. Please Maya..!" He stopped there but found Maya grabbing his collar. He was lying on top of her and she was kissing him to no end. And finally they made out love with each other.

After so much pain, frustration, and hate, they finally united. How badly they always wanted for this moment, to make love in the lap of eternal bliss. So many obstacles, inner turmoils and of course that petty revenge had come in their way. But now they have finally won over all of the devils. At least for this moment. Maya was moaning his name, while clutching him tighter, nearer to her. She was feeling as if purity, serenity and love have actually combined. She was on seventh heaven. Rudra was lost in Maya's smell. He was continuously nibbling in her neck, kissing her entire body because the whole of her belonged to him. He marked his territory on her. Unknowingly Rudra had freed Maya from that haunted past. Nobody had ever made her feel like what she was feeling with Rudra. Soon they slept peacefully in each other's arms.

Maya woke up from her heavy slumber but she was feeling like a newly blossomed flower. But she came into her senses as she saw that Rudra was not beside her. She was alone. He had walked away from her. She didn't know where to find him.

Out of nowhere she had blindly walked towards the beach where they had shared their river-stone conversation. "Mai vo patthar hu jise tum, I mean ye kahaani raaste se hataegi ya phir, jiski vajah se kahaani apna rasta badal Legi..hmm" Rudra's words echoed in her mind. "Maine apna rasta badal dia hai Rudra, kab Ka badal dia par tum dekhe Bina hi chale gye." She sighed.

"Is kahaani Ka end Tay hai, raasta Tay hai, Mai bas tumhari company chahti Hu" she remembered her own words. "Of course! Bas ek problem hai, muje tairna Nahi aata, dar is baat Ka hai ke Kahi is Nadi ke Pas aakar Mai dub na jau"

"Dubne ke dar se bhaag gye tum, bhaag gye!! Par tumne ye to Dekha hi Nahi ke ye Nadi to sukh chuki hai ab'' she yelled while standing near the shore but turned as she listened "Maya, tum yaha, tumhe kese pata ke Mai Yaha.."Rudra said as he had come to bid a goodbye to his favourite place.

"Pata ni tha, bas yuhi laga..ke.."she smiled faintly as she remembered their same conversation at her doorstep after Rishi's death. Rudra began to walk away. "Goodbye Maya"

"Tum Nahi jaa sakte, tumhe rukna Hoga, tumhe Sunna Hoga..!" She shrieked and continued "MUJE SAB YAAD AAGYA HAI RUDRA! YOU NEED TO LISTEN!"

Rudra stopped in his tracks!

Authors note: hey guys!! I hope you all are doing fine. This is my personal favourite chapter. Please share your views about this and please vote if you like it. See yaa ❤️