Part 20 Let me Go!

After a week, Maya finally became good at health though she hadn't gained consciousness. Rudra had been there for her, all the time, taking care even of the smallest of the things. He knew those were his some of the last moments with his wife. He could not bear to see her in any sort of pain. If she has a motive, then he was going to let her do what she wants. He would never force her to do anything. "Pyaar me sukoon hai, Bandhan Nahi! Pyaar me aazadi hai, giraft NHI. Agar Mera pyaar strong hai, to Maya ESA Kuch bhi Nahi karegi jisse muje dukh ho. Ab sab Kuch mera pyaar hi karega. Shayad Mai galat Hu, muje Maya se nafrat krni chaiye par nafrat se Kuch NHI hota. Maya vaapis roshni me jaaegi to sirf apni Marji se. Ab to Mai usko Sunna bhi Nahi Chahta kyuki Mai kamzor pad jaunga. I need to go!!"

Everything in this world moves because of love. Rudra had learned it, though not completely but a bit surely. A part of him still hates her but a whole of him loves her. By the time, he had taken utter care of everything for Nandini too. She was in her private ward as she wanted to move in along with her daughter. "Tum bahut ache ho Rudra beta. Mujhe Nahi pata ke tum Maya se naraz kyu ho par ye tumhara haq hai. Vikram ne use bahut pareshan Kia hai, please use akele mat chodhna." She pleaded to him and he simply nodded.

Rudra was sitting in Maya's room and suddenly Maya regained consciousness. She was elated to find him near her. Two days had passed but neither of them spoke, instead exchanged glances. Maya moved back in her apartment with her mother.

Rudra set up her bed and she sat on it. "Maya suno. Aaj hum ye aakhiri bar mil rahe hain. Mai nafrat karta Hu tumse or ab yahi tumhari saza hai. Mai tumhare sath Nahi reh Sakta, na nafrat nibhane ke liye, na pyaar! Mai jaa Raha Hu Maya. Good bye." He retreated back. But Maya pulled him such that she laid back on the back with Rudra on the top of her.

"Stay..!" Asked Maya with her miserable face. Their eyes met, their breaths United on the same bed. Rudra kept silence, no words came out of his mouth. He was in a big dilemma. He has made it his decision to go away from everyone, from her, but just one plea, just one word straight from Maya, gets his breathing rugged and makes him want her! "Please stay..!" She again asked without letting her hand go off him.

Maya smelled alcohol in his breathe. He yelled "tum mujhe Nahi rok Sakti! Humare raaste alag ho Jaye yahi behtar hai Maya. Try to understand damn it!!" He could not act stupid anymore. "Rudra please! I need you! Tumne hi Kaha tha na ke jab tak tum mujhe Nahi sunoge, tum yahi rahoge, mere pas!" She took his face in both of her hands. She stared at his eyes to make him understand.

Rudra stood up "no!!" He said in a sure voice. "Mai sirf tumhari tabiyat khrab thi isliye ruka, vo bhi MERI vajah se hua sab Kuch isliye guilt tha. Par ab NHI Ruk Sakta. Or Yaad rakho Mai nafrat karta Hu tumse" he lied the last line.

Maya sobbed, "Maya Rudra ke Bina Kabhi bhi theek NHI hai " she knew that she had lost him the day she killed Rishi but she also was sure about one thing that she is in love with him. "Kya Mai tumhari nafrat ke bhi kaabil NHI Hu?"

"Tumne muje Tod dia hai Maya. I can't stand you." He began moving away but to his surprise, Maya caught his back and hugged him tightly. "Rudra please!!"

"Maya let me go!" Rudra asked her in high tone, trying to hold back his tears from coming down his face. "No!" She refused.

"Maya please! Let me go." He spoke softly this time. "No! No! No! No! " Maya was crying and screaming at the same time "jaana chahte ho to pehle mujhe maar do!"

"Mayaa!" He released himself from her hug and pushed her against the wall and gazed at her with passion, longing and anger.

"You are the meanest woman I've ever seen in my life" he said. "I know" she replied. "Most hypocritical"

"I know"

"You..!!" He stopped there, stared at her face, eyes and lips. Maya kissed him back as Rudra had started kissing her roughly with the "up to the brink passion and cravings" inside him.

Tadaaa! Double post guys! So I stopped here as passion is already working wonders here. Stay tuned for the surprise in the next chapter. Till then read vote and comment. See yaa❤🌸