Part 9 MayRa/Myra

"Ananya is unimportant. Use apni jagah dikhani padegi" Maya thought. And with this she took Rudra to her house and Ananya was busted. Rudra was angry with her, for she had entered into Maya's privacy with out her permission. Nandini was lying on the floor and that's too much to handle for him. He shouted at her in front of Maya "tumhe kya hogya hai Ananya..it's too much now. Tumhe pata hai Maya ko ye sab Pasand nhi hai fir bhi..you are disgusting."

"Par Rudra Tu MERI baat ek baar sun to le"

"Shut up Ananya.. for god's sake just shut up! I'm sorry Maya. I'm sorry Aunty." Maya smiled at him though coyly. Rudra grabbed Ananya by her hand and led outside. There she told him about Maya's involvement but to every body's shock Myra appeared and claimed to be Rishi's girlfriend. But before anyone could react she was kidnapped. Rudra ran behind the car but to no avail. He was losing his cool. How could MJ do this!! He had to protect her at any cost. Suddenly he was being asked to breathe. And it was Maya.

She took him to her house, Rudra was still out of air. "Mai Myra ko Kuch NHI hone de Sakta. Vo MERI zimmedari hai Maya. I can't let her..."and Maya placed her finger on his lips. She cupped his face and asked "breathe Rudra, breathe. Everything is going to be alright. Tum mujhpr bharosa karte ho na?" And he simply moved his head in a soft nod. "To betho Yaha, paani piyo or trust me, hum sab thik Kar denge. I'm with you." Rudra rested his forehead against hers and she was feeling good but suddenly she realised that he was a Roy after all, so retreated but Rudra grasped her hands while his eyes were closed. "Tum bhi ajeeb ho Maya, ek pal me gussa dilati ho or agle hi pal sukoon" He left her hands but held her in place by her waist not letting her move. Both were breathing heavily. Stars have crossed for no good but for longings.

Rudra decided to confront MJ while actually Myra got kidnapped in reality. There was a tough face off between MJ, Myra and Rudra. Just to bring Maya and Rudra closer, just because she saw potential in Rudra, Myra took the blame of killing Rishi on herself. Myra or Mayra..a big question for her but she chose Mayra. It's Destined, she could feel it. In her last moments she smiled because she had died for a good reason. She was killed by MJ and MJ too got shot by her but was taken to hospital. Rudra's world had came crashing down upon him. The man whom he had hated for 10 long years, whom he never gave the title of dad, took bullet for him. He was shattered to the core. Antara's words also pinched him to a different extent. He suddenly felt the urge to share his pain, he needed someone to feel him and then he realised he needs Maya.

Maya was crying profusely when Rudra knocked on her door. He immediately hugged her tightly and said "Myra mar gayi, mar gayi vo", on hearing this, Maya clutched him, never wanting to leave him. They both were healing each other, she felt as she could rely on him, as if he was understanding her pain, as if he was going to protect her,, heal her. "Usne mere dad par goli chalai, Acha hua vo mar gayi", with this Maya came out of her trance. He was here to express his hatred for Myra, not for Maya. She moved away for him and took hold of a knife. Rudra was saying bad about Myra and she was gritting her teeth. "Akhir khoon ne apna rang dikha hi dia.." she thought. It appeared as if Maya had expected more from Rudra but what he was expected to feel for a girl who had just accepted that she killed his brother and even tried to kill his father. What kind of relationship it was going to be. She expected the impossible from him.

Rudra couldn't hold back and he moved in her direction and clutched her hand. She was taken aback by his move and dropped the knife. For a moment she again got pulled into Rudra and forgot that she was going to kill him. His proximity, his heavy breathing were acting wonders on her. He leaned on to her and again confided "mujhe tumhari zarurat hai Maya", she saw his face. It contained so much truth, so much honesty that Maya couldn't stop staring at him. She too leaned to him and said "Mai tumhare sath Hu Rudra, par..." She broke down and cried like anything. Rudra was stunned to see her like this. She was crying because of her loss while Rudra thought she was crying for him. He was falling more for this girl. He too cried while hugging her tightly. It was intense moment. They were panting "Maya shhhh, chup ho jaao, I need you, ab mai tumhe tut te huye NHI Dekh Sakta. Tum meri kamzori mat bano Maya. Please I need you."

"Or Mera kya Rudra, muje b Kisi ki zarurat hai, I also have lost people in my damn life..! Is sab me Mai Kaha gayi Rudra? Maine bhi apno ko khoya hai par mere sath koi nhi hai"

"Bilkul chup! Tumhe Lagta hai k tum akeli ho!! To tum pagal ho Maya, I promise you Rudra tumahara sath NHI chodega, chahe Jo ho Jaye..I'm with you!" He stated firmly.

"You are not Rudra" she retorted. With this Rudra jerked her and pushed her towards him, and soon they were kissing passionately. Again. They were feeling an ocean of emotion, but didn't part away.

He couldn't let her go. They both need each other. For Rudra it's "I can be your oxygen but I need you more than anything in this world. You give me solace." And for Maya it's "You can be my air but you suffocate me"

So I changed the ending!! And yeah Rajeev is not in my scenes 😂 Enjoy!! Keep voting and reading.