Confusing cuddles

So, I'm not going to the smutshots just yet so I'll be doing:

Knife x Mic -Fluff&Angst
Liymote -Fluff&Highschool
Fanclock -Ansgt
Matchil -Depressed&Smut
Losercake -Lime

The rest with smuts I will do AFTER. Which includes the 5 others. I'll be delaying them since I wanna get better, so I hope you understand. Anyway, enjoy this short oneshot.

Microphone sat down on a tree stump awaiting Tacos arrival. Her patient nature was offly showing letting her feet lay comfortable on the soft tall grass.

She laid her arm on her head and sighed as the fresh air filled her lungs.

With a few steps and crunches Taco was standing there with a grin. Her eyes glared at Microphone, judging her every move.

"What are you doing? I thought we were going to talk.." Microphone rubbed her cheek and slid her response.

"Talk about? Pfft, the fact you cannot follow rules? Of course!!" Taco stood there as Microphone looked down, less enthusiastic as before she lost her confidence to speak.

Her voice seemed lost and deep in her heart. It didn't seem great to say much but that'd be overreatcing.

"Well?" Taco asked. "W-what do you mean..?" Microphone looked up from her downfall where Taco flinched back.

"That's... Not what you were going to talk about" Taco said as her hip slid to the side.

"It.. Mm... Wasn't" Microphone muttered. "Then why don't you spit it out, don't waste my time shoving words in your mouth shutting you up" Taco said.

"R-right.. I wanted to talk about how you've been treating me.. It's not the way I want to, as of Soap wasn't as bad as you, it'd be nice if you'd calm yourself around me.. Sometimes you can be a little.."

"Docile, dear, docile"

"Yeah.."

"Love if you would understand sometimes.. Could you?" Microphone asked.

"I can surely deserate my aggresiveness towards you" Taco scoffed. "You're a soft gal"

"I know.." Microphone sat up and hugged Taco. "Thanks.. For understanding, I appreciate it.." Microphone kissed Taco on the cheek as she passed into the woods with our a trace leaving Taco to blankly stare at the trees.

Her heart beat quick and heavy, feeling as if she was going to explode. Taco put her hand on her heart and smiled.

Microphone went over to her team, realizing she wasn't too much help she decided to sit out, not trying to bother anyone.

She watched her team from a hill watching Balloon shake in fear, giving her guilt on her.

Maybe it wasn't the best choice to manipulate someone into fear. Best idea..?

Probably, no? Only to Taco it seems right, that means.. Taco understands Microphone. Right?

The challenge was over and Taco understood so she walked over to Mic, she held her hand from behind.

Microphone let an unnerved grunt making Taco lean in closer.

"You did alright, no need to think otherwise you did your best, honestly" Taco closered to Microphone making Taco blush on sight.

Microphones feelings were touchy, she felt as the need to push her away but Tacos touch was..

Comforting.

Microphone held Taco to her chest as she nuzzled her body.

"I like you"

"Eh?"

"I love you"

"I.. Love you too, Taco"

"Think you can manage a relationship?"

"Psshhh! Of course I can"

"You can't even manage a plan right.."

"That's because all your plans are terrible!!"

"Because they're hard darling?"

"Mmm.. Whatever! Just be quiet and hold me.."

"I'll do whatever you say if you feed my needs as well"

"Who says I'm not a good listener?"

"The trees, maybe your team too"

Taco snickered. Microphone rolled her eyes.