Slicking deal

This was requested by: Demonvampire987!

This oneshot contains:

Grammar mistakes(?)
No Bubble accent.
Sexual jokes.(Not much)
Non requested ships.

Woody sat in his room, a delightful grin on his face. He was slightly guilty of his decisions but more thought out of, greedy..

Lying in bed his bordem  grew large. Tired of sitting around lazily and snooping Leafy's room often was boring enough for him.

To spicen it up he decided to pay a visit to Leafy one last time, perhaps to bother her or to ask a favor.

Woody slithered to her room, quickly and somewhat loudly he opened her door and didn't seem amused.

Bubble was on the carpet floor, tears pouring. Leafy was by her side comforting her.

She undoubtedly noticed Woody leaning on the doorway with an natural expression. He had a tad bit of sympathy but instead he didn't care.

"I thought I locked the door.." Leafy sighed. "Well it isn't locked" Woody smirked with a chuckle.

"Would you be a little less cocky? Bubbles staying for a while" Leafy said. Bubble was sniffiling and rubbing her eyes, to his surprise they were red.

"What's up with her?" Woody asked. Leafy kept quiet, did she really need to pull him into it? Bubble made the decision for her.

"Pencil and Match are.. Not good people and I'm sick of them tearing people apart for amusment and I have to sit and watch..." Bubble explained.

"Then why don't you just leave them?" Woody asked as his concern grew. "It's... Err... Complicated" Leafy sighed rubbing the back of her head.

"Alright alright, I won't bother you about it"

"Thanks" Leafy said.

"You think we can fix this problem of yours?" Woody asked. "W-well I don't want to upset them.. They are like family to m-me" She whined.

"More like toxic people" Woody slurred. "Ugh, I have to go to work.. Please, do not do anything stupid okay?" Leafy begged.

"When did I ever do something stupid?"

"When have you not?"

"Fair"

"I'll be back soon, geez I'm gonna be late.. Bye guys and be good" Leafy walked out of the room and put the front door closing it.

"I think I have an good idea" Woody said. "Are you sure?" Bubble asked. "Of course" He said.

Woody motioned Bubble to follow him, and so Bubble sat up and did so.

Walking to his room he rambled in his drawers, making sure to find the right thing he let Bubble sit on his bed.

"Aha! Got it" Woody exclaimed in a high tone. "Got what?" Bubble asked.

"The greatest blackmail in the world" He smiled.

Woody held an picture, it looked blurred from what Bubble saw before it started to clear up, consisting of Pen and Pencil making out in a room. She couldn't tell by it since the picture was dark.

"W-what?!.. Pencil-?" Bubble was, confused.

"No need for questions, I am a professional at hiding in closets" Woody chuckled.

"No no I wasn't going to ask that.. I was going to ask why you were in there" Bubble said.

"Well.. Ehh... That- doesn't matter, since we have this picture you already know Pencil is dating Eraser anyway" Woody shrugged.