Indecision

Pencil x Match
Requested by: presmax_posts
Smut&Angst.
SHORT ONESHOT: 649 WORDS

18+ish

--
Match stood on the side beside a bush. Watching Bubble argue with Pencil she could make out some of their tear jerking voices.

"Pencil ugh! Why do you always act like this?! It's a choice not because you have to! I-i  hate the new you.. I wish you'd just know how I'm feeling... All you care about is yourself" Bubble shuttered and walked away leaving Pencil speechless.

Her body movement slimmed and she collapsed on her knees. Tears dropped from her eye sockets with a screeching cry.
Match gritted her teeth and sighed walking up to Pencil. "Are you okay..?" Match asked with a smile. "What do you think!?.." She sobbed. "I was just trying to help! No need to pin your issues on me" Match scoffed.

"N-no.. I didn't mean it" Pencil wiped her eyes and leaned in for a hug from Match. Match was in disgust before letting her hug her. "Waiting for like an apology" She clicked her tongue.
"I'm sorry.. I won't do it again" Pencil said. "Good, now lets go to my house, we can talk there~" Match suggested. Pencil nodded willingly, taking Match's hand.

"Why were you like even arguing with that like petty Bubble gal?" Match snarled. "It was about treating her differently than before.."

"Tsk! Bubble just cannot like stop complaining, she has that garbage attitude" Match rolled her eyes. "She isn't always bad?.." Pencil felt Matchs grip harden. "o-ow! Match!! That like hurts-!" Pencil cried.

"Listen, Bubble is a fiend and I'm the only one who knows that! You like need to trust me and be on MY SIDE, do you like, got it!?" Match grumbled. "Y-yeah.. I understand. I apologize" Pencil looked away from Match as they gotten closer to the household.

"Yay! We are like finally here!!" Match jerked Pencils hand into the house shutting the door quickly. "Not so hard..! Ow.." Pencil whined. "Ugh, you're being like a huge baby" Match smacked her lips.

"Can I just lie down..?" Pencil asked nervously. "Of like course, we can sleep together like always!" Match took Pencil to her room. It was a medium sized room with a light green blanket and a white sheet, consisting of brown wallpaper and two desks with one yellow lamp.

The floor was light brown carpet, matching the walls. There was a tv in front of the bed, it hung nicely and steadily. Pencil got into the bed laying on her side, chewing on her nails she felt afraid..?

Match got in beside her putting her leg over her chest, gripping Pencils fingers she licked her cheek.

Pencil blushed. "W-what are you d-doing..?!" She squeaked. Match was quiet. Pencil went up to move away but Match put her arms around her making her unable to move.

"H-hey!! Match-! Stop!" She was partially enjoying it. Match stuck her finger towards her tip making Pencil jerk.

"Ahhhh~" Pencil started to ease up as Match grinned as she continued. Slithering down towards her legs she gave sensation to the lady with a few rubs and licks.

Pencil blushed flustered, not expecting what Match had planned whatsoever. Her mind was spiralling. She decided to wiggle her way out of it. Falling off the bed she huffed and puffed looking at Match who wss confused.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" She asked.

"N-no! I never said anything like that!"

"You were acting all horny.." She bit her own lip giving a purr noise.

Pencil couldn't look at Match, she liked her but.. She wasn't in the mood was she? She was sad, she was upset she... Didn't know if sex was really going to boost her mood..

"O-okay.. We can... Y know" she muttered.

"So you finally come to your senses~ come here.."

Sex swag. I am learning.. 😖