Sparkly robbery

Requested by: Demonvampire987

Teadrop called up Leafy on her phone as she layed on her bed.

"Hey Leafy?" Teadrop asked.

"Yeah?" Leafy questioned.

"Well, been wondering if you would like to hang out later?"

"I guess that can't be a problem.. But, just know my stepbrother will be here" She said with a sigh.

"I thought he'd be out!" Teadrop said.

"He's not that annoying, come on" Leafy murmured.

"Whatever.." Teardrop mutttered putting on her shoes.

"See you there" Teardrop said.

"See you!" Leafy giggled.

They both hung up.

***

Woody overheard the whole conversation from the other side of her door.

He heard a knock at the front door, he quickly went into his room and shut the door.

He panted and rubbed his body against the door. 'T-teardrop..? She's... C-coming?" Woody thought to himself.

He felt his heart pound in lust.. His eyes closed and imagined Teardrop in front of him. 'Would be a lovely dream...'

His thoughts popped as he heard Leafy and Teardrop talking from behind the wall, it was inaudible but he could hear muffles.

Leafys door opened and he heard walking go into the living room. Woody opened his door quickly and gingerly walked into Leafys room, taking a glance at the living room of Leafy and Teardrop.

They were just watching television so calmly..

Woody shook his head, he was getting distracted!

He focused once more and went into Leafys room, shutting the door behind him.

The door creeked slightly as it shut, he violently shook in fear thinking the girls would hear. But after a few seconds he let out a sigh of relief, they didn't hear.

He smirked as he slivered his body over to Leafys room, he opened the top drawer..

His expression eased with joy, he grabbed the first pair and picked up a light blue one, little stars were found on them.

Woody started to sniff carelessly.. He felt his body shiver in goodness, he rubbed the sides of it, even to take a whiff at the back of it.

Stomping could be heard just out of the door, this made Woody shake in fear. He quickly snatched a few panties, a dark green with frogs and toads, an hot pink one with swirls that were white. The last one being an black with little white dots.

He closed the drawer and hid inside Leafys closet. The two girls came in. Woody watched as they both sat on the bed.

"Ugh, that movie was kinda bad.." Teardrop sighed. "We can always do something else?" Leafy suggested.

"Why not" Teardrop shrugged. "Play dress up?" Leafy asked.

"Not a fan but.. If it gets my boredom to reduce then I don't see what's the problem" Teardrop said.

Woody on the other side felt somewhat guilty for the charge, he'd have watched his own step-sister and her good friend get dressed in front of him...

On the other had he'd have been sick of being too sneaky about it and not enough gaining.

He'd have laid his eyes through the shackles on the two females.

Leafy took off her shirt first, taking off her bra and pants. Woody's breathe heatened, sweat began tearing from his body.

His eyes cocked on her panties his mouth drooped gently.

Teadrop was a little shy to get undressed but she gathered her courage and took off her lower to top instead.

Both of their clothes dropped to the ground, showing their luscious bodies.

Woody felt a few saliva drops fall off onto his fingers, his eyes drizzled with hearts.

Leafy and Teardrop started to get dressed, the both putting on new sets of cloth, most important to Woody was their undergarments..

"I thought I had more..?" Leafy scratched her head in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Teadrop asked, putting on her shirt.

"Underwear.." Leafy said.

"Maybe ya lost some" Teardrop shrugged.

"Guess so.." Leafy sighed, putting on panties with an violet color patched with black roses.

'Those colors fit her so well..' Woody thought with a grin forming.

Teardrop was almost finished, she put on an seagreen, it had teal dolphins on the back and front.

Leafy put a short skirt on, warning an comment from Teardrop.

"Isn't that little too short?" She asked.

"It'll be fine, besides I'm pretty sure my brothers not a pervert" She responded.

"Stepbrother.." Teardrop corrected.

Leafy walked out of the room.

"I'll make tea" Leafy said. "Alright.." Teardrop said.

Teardrop was alone, she put on tight shorts with her skirt, making me hinge a bit.

"Too tight but that's fine" Teardrop groaned and walked out of the room, leaving it open.

Woody gasped, getting a few sweat drops in his mouth.

He quietly but panickingly went out of her room and into his.

He held the few pairs in his hand and walked over to a brown box, it had a lock in the front.. Woody had the key on his bed from earlier and opened the box.

It had more pairs, estimating to about nine. He dropped the few pairs on the box, after taking a quick whiff.

He closed the box and locked it.

"Woody! Do you want to have some tea with us?" Leafy somewhat yelled from the kitchen.

Woody calmed himself down and replied.

"I'll be right there! Make sure mine isn't too cold please!"

"I'll make sure!" She said back.

Woody smirked, walking out of his room.

'The mission was a success..'

I'm pretty sure I invisoned it better..