Frightening love

Not a request, more like a preview/intro to how we work.

PLEASE STOP READING THIS ONE IT'S GARBAGE & I WORK ALONE NOW + IT'S SMUT

"The hell is she?"

"I-i don't know! I lo-"

A punch landed on Gelatin, he whined in response.

"Fucking find her before I chop ur legs in two and feed them to you personally, NOW"

"I will I will!"

"I'll believe it when I see it"

Leafy did to run to a shed, try and hide.. Try and hide.

She shifted lightly inside, hiding under a table. She shook scarcely, hidden but not too well.. Scared out of her mind.

She heard the door to the shed open, she hooded her hand on mouth. Scared of what might come she gently whined. The one who walked in stood.

Stood plainly.

The door shut and the legs planted to Leafys angle, her heart beated violently as they started to walk closer, after a few seconds they walked off.

Her throat partched, she eased her shaky intent.

Leafy was just about to walk out before she felt something grab her neck, she struggled and move before feeling something cover her mouth, she started to doze not struggling no longer.

"You have her?"

"I do"

"I'm be with you in s second, go play with your toys or whatever you do"

"Will do"

Leafys eyes started to awaken, her eyes groggily swayed as someone warm carresed and held her cheek upwards.

"Morning, sweet pea" Firey smiled.

Leafys throat felt stuffy, strangled and floored.

She shook and shifted, realizing she was in handcuffs, she grumbled as he smiled more fasentleed.

"Not too easy to escape now is it? Keep your eyes up her, no need lookin anywhere else" He chuckled lightly and kissed her lips instead.

She blushed slightly more than before, and melted into it.

"Enjoying that?" He asked as he started to rub her tip, she coughed, spit ran down her face with a smile as she moaned slightly.

He ranbunciously tapped on her teeth slightly, intertwining tounges with hers, drool ran down each other's chins, Firey started to lay onto her, "mmm.." He sighed.

Leafys mouth was quivering in seductivness. She opened her mouth and smiled, her toungue gooed saliva slightly.

Firey was grey so that wasn't a big deal, he took her hands and squeezed them a tad bit, not too hard say the least.

He started to suck on them instead, leaving Leafy enjoy the sensation.

They both started to snuggle each other in silence, both squeezing each others bodies in absolute lust..