Resistance

Requested by: Demonvampire987 (8ball x Basketball) Enjoy?

18+

8ball held his books tight to his chest.

'Fuck! I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry'

he thought.

His legs started ajusting to the pressure, making him start to run.

He huffed and puffed as he saw his class a few seconds away, he made a jolt for it and accidentally rocked into an girl.

"S-sorry!" She apologized, picking up his books.

8ball looked up to dizzily seeing a girl in front of him, she looked familiar..

Basketball was it?

She was high of the gradeschool and had straight A's, how was she late..

As he thought his eyes locked a little downwards making him blush a little, he unneveringly saw a close up of a little underwear showing, pink and sparkily..

Her voice continued, 8ball snapped out of his trance.

"H-here.." She lend him a hand, 8ball took it and stood up.

She handed him the somewhat dustied books.

"Thank you" 8ball said.

"Your welcome.." She ajusted her skirt from the fall, making 8ball take a little more secretive look, it made his body jitter.

"I gotta go.." She ajusted her back pack and waited for 8balls response.

"O-oh right! Sorry.." 8ball rubbed his arm and scooted over, letting Basketball walk off.

8ball watched her go, frowning after seeing an group of girls.

'Ugh, them" 8ball rolled his eyes.

"Ew look, it's the nerd" Pencil stuck her tongue out at Basketball, while Match laughed in the back.

"Moiybe we shouldn't..?" Bubble sided. "Ugh, you're never fun Bubs, what happened to you? Don't tell me you like this nerd!" Pencil disgustedly spoke.

"N-nio oit's just.." Bubble shyly shifted her fingers together.

"It's just what Bubble?" Pencil mocked.

"Noithing.." Bubble sighed. "That's what I thought! Now, let's have some fun shall we ladies?" Pencil smirked.

Basketball shook in fear as Pencil pushed her down.

Basketballs backpack broke her fall but it didn't save her from a punch from Match.

The tall duo started to laugh while they beated on her.

8ball didn't want to watch anymore, he walked up to the three.

"You three quit!" He yelled. "Tsk, like why?" Match rolled her eyes.

"It isn't nice whatsoever" He said. "Looks like we got a good boy in this school, girls? Let's teach them both a lesson" Pencil evily smirked.

Pencil grabbed Basketball by the scruff and pushed her in an locker Match had opened.

8ball held his stance but it was a three on one, Match swiped his leg, making 8ball tip.

Pencil then pushed him inside as well. He grumbled as Match shut the locker and twisted the lock.

"Good luck getting out!" Pencil giggled as she walked off, Match followed.

"Oi'm sorry.." Bubble sighed looking through the locker.

"It's.. Fine" Bb looked down.

"Are you like coming Bubs?!" Match yelled. "Y-yeah!" Bubble yelled back and ran up to the duo.

"It's cramped in here" 8ball shifted around. "You're going to squish me!" Bb grumbled.

"Well gee, sorry ma'am! I didn't even plan on having to deal with such a beautiful girl in a locker!" 8ball annoyingly said.

"You really think I'm beautiful..?" Bb asked in an soft tone.

"W-well.. Yeah, maybe if we actually get out I can admire you a little more" 8ball said.

Bb blushed a little and moved closer to 8ball, her skirt flustered more and more as they both tried to find a comfortable position.

8ball couldn't feel the need not to, he blushed as her back support was on him.

He slowly dug his fingers in her skirt, Bb quietly weeped. He rubbed her pussy.

Bb flusteredly collapsed down of the locker. 8ball smirked and knelt down, he started to take off her skirt gently.

"8ball... Mm..." Bb was struck with satisfaction as 8ball started to lick her pussy, with the underwear still on.

Her underwear started to drip with saliva, making Bb moan slightly.

"W-we are...in.. Mmmm-gg.. School..?!" Bb spat.

"I.." 8ball looked to his side and wiped the salivation off his lips.

"How about.. You meet me at my house later tonight, eight o'clock?" 8ball asked. Basketball nodded as her heart raced.

8ball willingly put on her skirt and sat near her.

They both sat in complete silence, avoiding gaze.

The locker started to show more light, it opening.

"Oi, what are y'all doin in your locker?" Four asked with a grin.

"W-well.." 8ball started.

"We both just fell someone shut the locker on us! We tried to ask for help but I think they had headphones in" Bb yelped.

"Well, alright then.. Get back to class or else! You guys are twenty minutes late!!!" Four grumbled with a frown.

"Alright! Alright!" 8ball and Bb exclaimed.

8ball got out of the locker and helped Bb out.

"Well guessing this is goodbye?" Bb flushed.

"I guess.." 8ball scratched his head. "We still up for it at eight pm?" He asked.

"Of course!" Bb smiled and walked off.

8ball admired her from behind as she walked off.

"Gotta love that woman.."

I apologize if this was shit, I got ish rushy with it. I also have never don't anything like this before, very fun indeed!!

Hope you liked it anyway? 🧡🧡🖤🖤