Feather award

Might just make some one shots shorter, eh depends I guess. Sorry if I got the wrong character set-up. Again, never done a ticklefic b4 so... I did my best.

Requested by JulietteFinch

Gelatins legs shook making his feet loosen it's grip on the wood floor.

Grunting as his fear graduated too far he was frightened she might hear.

As like mice as like cat his movement was slim, he heard a slam behind him, making him stop to share a glare.

Lollipop was standing there, feather in hand with handcuffs in the other.

Kinky, but no thanks..

"W-we can talk about it right p-pops?" He chuckled nervously as he started to back up. Lollipop smirked violently as she playfully twisted the cuffs.

Her tongue ravished in delight. "How about we talk after?" She slurred. "Heh... After-?" Gelatin felt his legs dim as Lollipop started to run towards him.

Anxiously Gelatin gulped and started to run away from her. To his dismay he was getting tired of running, tumbling to the side he dodged Lollipops tackle making him gasp in amazement.

Darting to the side once more he made his way to the doorway, it seemed the house genuinly didn't have any exits.

"How.. Odd?" Gelatin shivered. Quickly sharing to the right to the left it seemed he was trapped in his own head. Scared of being caught he was busy thinking of a plan.

leaving Lollipop to tackle him.

Making the two roll they both hit a wall. The hit made Gelatin dizzy which was unnerving to say the least.

As his eyes regain Gelatin was unfairly on the bottom of Lollipop posture. He squirmed violently as Lollipop pinned his knees down, letting his hands try to push her off.

"You're heavy.. For a girl, you know that?" Gelatin said. "Flattering me won't get you out of this situation" She said.

Gelatin sighed as he still tried to get out of the ditch. Lollipop was kind of struggling to keep him still but she manuvered and was able to click the cuffs on just right.

She took out a fluffy white feather, it's sides were fuzzy and shiny. Making Gelatin flinch on sight.

"M-maybe we can talk n-now-?!" Gelatin coughed. "I don't think so" Lollipop teased.

She poked on Gelatins sides making his body jiggle in tension. He started to laugh. "Hahahahaa-! L-lolli! Pfffttahahaa! St-stoppp.." He spat out as his laughter tumbled over his words. 

Tickiling his stomach made him laugh and twist and turn making the cuffs give it's turn to squirm.

It jingled tunes as Lollipop still tortured the sticky desert.

"Hahahahaha!!! A-ahhh-?!" He yelled in pure pain and disbelief, getting into this situation was heartfelting, for him he did not expect such treatment.

"Enjoying your little ride?" She snickered. "Pffffttttraaaaahhghah!" Gelatin rolled and bumped as Lollipop tickled on his feet, his toes moved dastarly as he tried to hold in his laughter.

Tears drippee from his eyes leaving his soul to endure. His teeth crunched each time his mouth opened, introducing loud cheers to Lollipops ears.

His soles were desperately trying not to sweat a tear, it's movement was unstable as Gelatin giggled.

Moving up to his armpits he felt his body purr, he couldn't tell if he enjoyed it or hated it too well.

The sensation was confusing but all in all it was fancy foot work. Lollipop smiled as Gelatin begged for her to stop.

Being on top was the greatest feeling in the world, hopefully Gelatin agreed.