His sleepover

Requested by: @coasmii
(Fireoiny)

Firey walked down the street, making his way downtown to where coiny lived. He burried his anxiety and knocked when he had arrived, his eyes gleamed as coiny opened the door.

"Hey man it's great to see you" Coiny scooted away from the door and let firey in closing it behind him.

"It-it's great to see you too" Firey stuttered. "Want to play some games?" Coiny asked walking into his room. "Sure but I think this one may not be your favorite.." Firey smirked.

"What do you-?" Coiny wasn't ready, a pillow landed on his legs and he tipped over face first in to the ground.

Firey started to laugh, earning force to his stomach. Then coiny started to laugh. They both went at each other for quite a while before they both collasped.

"You fight like a nerd" Coiny started.

"Least I ain't no chicken" Firey shot.

"Tsk, let's test that theory then!" Coiny got up and grabbed Firey, which made him blush a little.

"You, me, we both will drink milks till one of us pukes, the winner maybe gets a kiss" Coiny purred.

"W-what was that?" Firey muttered, his blush flying on top of his outskirts.

"I said the winner will get a kiss, as in chocolate kiss? Don't be a sicko..!" Coiny laughed.

"Whatever.. Let's just start!" Firey murmured.

"Whatever you say" Coiny winked.

Firey went into the fridge and took the milk out as Coiny got the cups, the cups were based as shot glasses.

"Why do you even have these?" Firey asked.

"Just because, it doesn't matter.." Coiny rolled his eyes.

Firey put his hand on Coinys. "You can tell me anything, okay?" Firey smiled. "O-okay.." Coiny blushed slightly.

"Now, let's drink till were dead!" Firey yelled.

"Yeah!"

-----------

Firey had drank ten before no more.

Coiny drank sixtern before no more.

Coiny had won.

"Haha now you owe me a kiss!" Coiny teased. "Haha okay" Firey blushed slightly and kissed Coiny on the cheek.

Coinys face grew red. "I-i mean the candy.." Coiny stuttered. "I know~" Firey giggled.