Drunk affect

Requested by JackieEmmery
(Fireafy)

18+

Leafy latched onto Fireys shoulder, lancing him up and down as they both walked down the sidewalk.

Leafy grunted as Firey started to shift left, she moved him more to the right. Leaving her to drag his feet somewhat hovering.

"You're.. Nngh, more heavier than I thought" Leafy gasped out of lack of breathe.

"Aww.. You don't mean it do you?" Firey purred slightly as Leafy started to look to her left in annoyance.

"Oh shut it.. We're almost home anyway" Leafy grumbled.

"Don't get so feisty, I was only playing, you know that.." Fireys expression eased as his eyes grew tired.

"We're.. Here" Leafy coughed.

"Do you have my keys?" Firey asked. "W-what?! Why would I have your keys?" Leafy sharply sighed.

"Well.. Because don't you take it when you miss me? That's why it had st-" Fireys voice drifted off as Leafy dropped Firey on the ground.

"What was that for? Are you flustered, princess?" Firey chuckled slightly.

"It.. It doesn't matter!" Leafy blushed slightly and glanced at the rug before picking it up and taking an key from under it.

She then unlocked the front door and dragged Firey inside before shutting it behind her.

Leafy dragged Firey into his room and dropped him inside. She then plopped on his bed in a sitting position and stared at him.

"Why did you drink so much, you know I don't like that.." Leafy closed her eyes and left her hands on her legs as they dangled.

Leafy heard slight movement and plop beside her. A hand dropped into hers, she opened them and saw Firey sitting next to her with a grin.

"I thought you would like it" Firey nodded.

"W-well.. Mm..." Leafy shut with no words to back her up.

Firey moved somewhat quickly and moved Leafys body to an open state.

"F-firey..?" Leafy coughed.

Firey raised his eyebrow and kissed Leafy, licking her teeth and groaning slightly.

Leafys eyes grew wide as Firey began to shove his hand in her mouth. She was able to substance it as he dropped his body on top of her.

Firey took his slimy wet hand out and began to stroke her chest, Leafy moaned.

Her mouth drooled in delicious consent, leaving her flawlessly in love.

"I.. knew you'd like it.." Firey winked. Leafy blushed a bright red as Firey continued.

He started to drool on her chest as she giggled.

Both stayed the night at Fireys house, enjoying their time together.

I'm pretty sure I messed the fuck up, my bad man.