Help has come

The man stood up and looked Link in the eye. "She told me you would come. I've been waiting" he said "I'm guessing you've met some of our residents, and heard their stories.....". "Yeah, I have" Link said as he drew his sword. "Now, now, don't I get to say my side of the story?" he questioned as he backed up against a wall. "Fine" Link spat, but he kept his sword held high. "On my daughters birthday, we left the house. When I came back there was a man. I asked him his business, he laughed and called in an army of soldiers- or whatever they are -and said that he was the new ruler and that I was to force my people to build him a castle. He threatened me and I refused. Then my daughter walked in and he threatened to kill her. And you know the rest" he said, taking a large breath. "Why should I believe you?"
"Because if you don't and you kill me, The problem will not be solved, probably just get worse". Link lowered his sword and stared at the man, "Was his name Ganondorf?" "Yes". "Where did he take her?" "I have no idea". "Then what do you expect me to do?" "I don't know, anything!" he cried. "Sorry, just got a bit worked up". "It's fine" "You could probably try lake Arya, I've tried, but he's blocked it with all sorts of things". "Lake Arya?" Link questioned. "Yes, she's the goddess that created Eluryh. Don't you know her?" "No". "Goddess of Faith?" Link shook his head. "Goddess of Solitude?" "Never heard of her". "Just outside the gate, walk half a mile west, you'll find it". "Okay" Link said as he headed out the door. "Wait, hero of twilight!" he called after him. Link hesitated, but turned around. The man was holding out a long sword with a navy hilt, and a small engraving of a triforce on it. "If you find her, give her this" he said, motioning to the sword. Link nodded and took the sword, as he made his way to the gate.