The fourth godess

Faorore, Din and Nayru came down from the heavens and created Hyrule out of the chaos the land formaly was, each contributing they're part in the process. That's it though. Nothing else. But what about what happened before that? If I am to explain this I will explain it as if they were all sisters in the real world. Faorore, Din and Nayru were close, 'as thick as thieves' one might say, but they excluded their other sister Arya. Each had a special quality; Din had power; Nayru had wisdom; Faorore had courage; Arya had faith. The other three felt that faith was not as important as power, courage or wisdom, so they left her out. As did everyone else. So when the three godesses began to create Hyrule, they wouldn't let Arya use her power, so she used her power and created a parallel world, where her part of the triforce would be used. Since she was alone, she soon became known as the godess of solitude, as did her triforce. When the others chose a bearer to for each of their triforces, Arya realised she had no one. So she took all her power to create a child, a girl of great power and ability. But Ayra grew very weak and knew she could not care for her child, so she used the only bit of her power she had left to create a portal, from hyrule to her land. She asked the people of Hyrule to help her, and a few decided to help and were transported. Arya was dying, but the last thing she did was create a stone chamber, where time would not pass, for her child to stay until the people had created a home for her. And just like that, Arya disappeared into the air, and her child was not found, until 2000 years later, when a young child called Link was born.