What's happening in Hyrule?

Link

After the battle with Ganondorf, it took a while for Hyrule to recover. But we strong, and soon the only thing that remained of the ordeal was a broken mirror of twilight, and people's memories. Zelda and I had stayed together since, in the remainder of Hyrule castle. A sort of relationship was blossoming between us, it was obvious, and I have to admit that I liked it. I never really thought about love and relationships and all that but this felt ...right. During the day I usually went out to Hyrule field to keep the goblins at bay, along with some other knights. I was riding Epona facing off against a rather rowdy goblin, when some sort of force jerked me off Epona. I winched in pain as my triforce stung (and also the goblin kept hitting me with a stick, but mostly the triforce), I heard one of the knights come up behind me and 'take care' of the goblin. As the pain got lighter I was able to stand up and get back on Epona, but my triforce still glowed like crazy. I was soon hit with the realization that Zelda might be in trouble (as it obviously wasn't Ganondorf), so I turned and galloped back to the castle. Once I got there I seen Zelda out by the door, in apparently, no harm or danger. "Yours is glowing too?" she said as I reached her. "Yeah, but who could be in trouble? Unless.......the triforce of power....". "No, it wouldn't be. But how about we go ask one of the lake spirits?", I could tell by her expression that she doesn't know if the triforce of power could be the cause of this. But I decided just to nod in agreement. I helped her up on the back of Epona and we set off.