The town of Éire

As they made their way out of the chamber, they were greeted with a large town. It was surrounded by water, aside from the land leading out of the dungeon of course.  

"Well this place looks nice", Link said as they walked around a bit. It was very crowded and busy, unlike Eluryh. There were people of all ages and all races buying and selling at the different stalls scattered about the square. There was a girl selling armour and weapons, a lizard-creature selling jewellery and a man yelling about some 'age reversal' wine.

"This Link, is the town of Éire", said Ivan, "Home of the weird vampire glitchy-thing/potential dlc not yet verified by the author".

"Yup, cool", said Link already accustomed to the way Ivan is.

"So will we stay a few days or just continue on?" Ivan asked.

"Continue on to where? I doubt there's another dungeon that needs clearing anytime soon".

"Actually you'd be surpri-"

"We're staying".

"Jolly good".

They went around the town searching for an inn, when they came across one called 'The Knee and some Carbs'. Upon entering they found several guards trying to catch a young lady as she threw broken pieces of stools and a wide range of alcoholic beverages at them. 

"How many guards do they need to get someone who's only armed with splinters and a couple of fricking tankards? Like Holy Hylia they have swords and shields!", yelled Ivan in frustration at the plot hole.

"Calm down I've got it".

Link parkoured over a table and pushed through some extremely useful guards. He dodged a tankard of Nord meed and proceeded to get closer to her. He jumped behind her and pushed her towards the guards. It caught her off guard (pun not intended)and one of the guards managed to grab her arm. 

"That was easy".

Link smiled in victory and began walking back towards Ivan, but was interrupted when her free hand made it's way to his face. Lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it was a bit of a filler. I said I might as well update.