Ganondorf is dead? Right?

Lyra

It hit me like a brick. I grew up believing my mother had died when I was born, but apparently I was wrong. Amelia, isn't even my mother. Dad had brought me out to lake Arya today, he sat me down and told me the story. But he left out a small detail. Who's voice spoke to him? But I doubt he knew. I looked out across the calm lake and thought of those bizarre events that took place sixteen years ago. "Yesterday, she asked me to bring you here", he looked at me with a serious expression on his face,"I think it's time you meet your real mother, one-to-one". He got up and headed for the village. I gazed into the water, I was nervous, but I put on a brave face and said: "I'm ready!" Suddenly a golden light emerged from the water, shining bright. I was not expecting this, I said I'm ready as a form of self-motivation, not to summon light from a lake! "Do not fear me my child, for I will not hurt you", it's voice was loud and strong. "M..M...Mom?" "Yes," she said," I am your mother, I requested you to come here because you must know that you possess a special power, that will come to your aid when needed". "What kind of power?" I asked. "The power of the triforce of faith, known throughout the years as the triforce of solitude". My right hand started tingling and I looked at it in shock, the triforce appeared on my hand. "You will find great power in your time of need". And that was the last thing she said before the light disappeared. I honestly couldn't believe it. Yes I've heard of Arya, she was goddess of Faith, more commonly known as the goddess of solitude, and apparently she is also my mother. I started walking back to Eluryh, it was built quite close to the lake so I didn't have to walk far. I reached our house, but as soon as I opened the door, I was met with seven men that were so heavily armed they could have opened up a weapon shop, a tall green guy and a rather sharp sword....at my neck. I was grabbed for behind and brought into the middle of the room. I started panicking, and struggling in the man's grip but he just ignored me. My father was sitting in a chair, sorry, tied to a chair and the green guy was standing beside him. "Ah just in time! So do you think I that my offer might persuade you now?"the green guy said, their was a horrible sense of cruelty when he spoke. My father looked like he was about to cry. It seemed he couldn't find any words. Neither could I, too many things had happened in such a short space of time, my mind was racing. He looked at me, then the sword, then the green guy. He gulped and said "Yes". "Yes what?" the green guy asked. "Yes lord Ganondorf".