Eluryh's hero

Link was thrown to the ground as the portal behind him closed. He looked up and what he saw surprised him. It was the fields of Hyrule. "What the?.." He got up and looked around. Was it all a dream? Did he go out for a walk and fall asleep? Is Ganondorf....alive? He pushed the thoughts out of his head and started walking around. He looked over a hill and -to his surprise- saw a large village, just like Hyrule but without a castle. He headed up towards it and was met by a couple of guards that looked like they were made out of shadows and fear. The second the set eyes on Link, they pounced. The moved similarly to the twilight beasts, yet a couple of sword slashes they were dead. Link pushed forward through the gate only to find deserted streets, a ghost town. He could sense he wasn't alone, so he burst into the closest house. "PLEASE TAKE ME! DON'T KILL THE CHILDREN! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Link turned around and saw a woman standing in front of her children, crying. "Please.....please...p..p..please" she muttered. "Why would I kill your children?" asked Link. The woman looked up and stopped crying, "Are you not w..working for the mayor?" "No, I just got here. Who's this mayor?..." asked Link. (God damn he has sooo many questions) "You just got here, oh. Well, the mayor, his name is Arnold. He was a kind and generous man. His wife died a while back, he has a daughter. She went missing not too long ago, 'bout when he lost his mind. Piece of crap! He changed to a heartless dictator that is forcing all men to construct a castle in his honour! He was such a good man before...he was a blacksmith as well, and a fairly good one at that! 'Tis a shame, an awful shame. Now everyone who resists him is given a horrible punishment. Ah sure 'tis awful sad..'tis awful sad". "Um....Okay? Thanks for your ..um.. help?" he said as he headed for the door. "Ah sure no bother! Call at any time! Bye now!" Once he got outside he realized he had forgotten where to find the mayor, but he had a pretty good idea. Up ahead there was a small cottage surrounded by the guards that were at the gate. He whipped out bow and started his attack long-range. He felt no remorse when they fell to the ground. These were not people. The other guards soon realized what was going on and charged at him. He flung his sword around effortlessly and no guards remained to stop him entering the house. He kicked down the door-which was locked-and, to his surprise, instead of finding Ganondorf, he found a crippled, old man, sitting at a kitchen table. "Ah", he said, "You've arrived".