chapter 14

Chapter 14

IVY'S Provo
I felt his lips on my entrance. They were cold yet exciting. They were ticklish. Now I see the reason for the plastic ball in my mouth. I wanted to scream in pure pleasure as he did that to me
“damn you are so wet, you are already wet for my kitten?”
No dumb ass, I am wet for the president of America next.
His tongue didn't leave my forbidden forest as he talked. He placed his fingers in me One after another. Driving pleasure from my pain. He was fingering me and at the same time giving me a blow job. sweet tears rolled down my red cheeks. Only sweet pleasure could make me do this. The only pleasure I can kill for.
I wanted to run my hands on his body but he had bound me. He tapped my ass.
“ Damn girl..” he cursed under his breath.
I felt him at my entrance. He was fucking my entrance with his cock, he was teasing me. He dipped the head in my tight hole and I felt my juices drip. I heard him curse. The juice was too much. It dripped onto my legs. He removed the head and I whimpered. I did want him to get out, it felt cold down there.
He licked my juices, all of it. he dipped the head of his libido, he moved in and out only using the head. Does he want to kill me with pleasure? The whole of his libido finally entered me. My body shuddered as he moved to hit every corner of my womanhood. I felt it go deeper than last time. I am sure he baulked deep. He moaned my name as he rode me like a Peace of shit. It was only a matter of minutes before I see heaven again. It only took a few seconds and I was in paradise greeting all the angels by name. He cursed again. I felt him quicken his pace, hell fuck I came again before him. My face turned red as I realized the shits were already wet from my virginal juice and tears. This nigga was riding me like there was no tomorrow. He was not stopping.
HE finally went to heaven. I felt his manly inside of me. He untied me.
“Daddy you are the best,” I said as he wiped my tears. I covered my mouth as I digested what I had said.
“that was so good daddy.”
“That was for trying to avoid me, Mona. Next time I won't be merciful.” I grinned at him. So there is a next time.
I reached for his hard dick, how is it so hard after what we had. I stroked him gently. He moaned. He got hold of my hand, he moved it fast. He finally reached the peak of his desire.
“That was for making me cry from pleasure daddy.”
“Thanks, mama,” he said ad he pulled me closer to him. He went into the bathroom. And came out with a towel. He cleaned me and then himself.
“Daddy.”
“Yes, Mona.”
“ I think I should go to my room now.” he seemed reluctant to let me go but eventually he did. I crept onto my bed and fall asleep.
“Ivy wake up.” I woke up to Lizzy shaking me. She had already opened the curtains. If only she knew what had happened in the morning and how tired I am she would not be waking me up.
“ok OK OK I am up.” she was irritated when she does that. Every muscle of my body ached.
“What time is it anyway,” I asked as I made my way to the bathroom.
“Ten past elven,” Lizzy shouted from my room. Wow, I slept that long I took a quick shower and headed downstairs. I made my way to the kitchen. Thank God they had left breakfast for me. I eat it pretty fast.
“sleep Head is finally awake.” I saw Mark grin at me.
“morning granny. Morning everyone.”
“Morning. You seem tired.”
I laughed her assumption away. Yes, I was tired. Mark had fucked me like a pro in the morning.
“I think it's because I just overslept .” I looked at Lizzy who gave me that, I know what happened. I couldn't look at her. I had broken that promise. I looked away. I am sorry Lizzy, I wanted to tell her. She walked out into the garden. What had I gotten myself into?
“Lizzy wait, at. At least hear me out.”
She halted and gawked at me. I could see she was disappointed.
“What now? What lame excuse are you going to give me this time? Ivy, you are a disgrace. After what I told you, you still went and sleep with that asshole. How could? You broke your promise like it was just nothing. I can't believe you right now. I feel disgusted to call you my sister.”
“Lizzy try to understand.” her words were cutting my guts. They hurt like hell. Tears pricked my eyes. My voice came out stranded.
“Understand what Ivy. Understand that you can't keep your legs shut for a second. Why did I even think you would be able to do it anyways. You know when I entered your room I thought I was losing it. That it was impossible smelling sex in your room.”
Her words were a spear piercing my fragile heart. She doesn't trust me and I am caused for that but it just hurt. My little sister was disgusted by me. Her words lingered in my mind. Those words, I AM DISGUSTED TO CALL YOU MY SISTER, THAT YOU CAN’T KEEP YOUR LEGS SHUT. Tears rolled down my chubby cheeks.
“I am sorry Lizzy, it just happened. I know I don't have a better excuse other than he makes me weak. Don't you want to see me happy? I know our relationship is something I am not even proud of.” hold on. What kind of relationship did we share than sex and blood.
“What relationship? Does he even love you? He is using you. Can't you see that sis? You are his sex machine.” she shook her head. I remained silent. Sure she had a point. What if just what if.
“just as I thought.” she walked away leaving me to my evil thoughts. What kind of image am I portraying to my siblings. I wiped my tears and headed inside.
“What is wrong Mona. Talk to me.” His voice boomed from the far end of the room. “He_" I groaned. he was the last person I wanted to see at the moment. I walked past him. I didn't have the energy to talk to him. Still, what will I tell him? That my sister thinks I am loose or the fact that she despised both of us. That she thinks I am a whore. What of Terry, what will he say if he gets to know of last night’s episode.
He caught my hand and pulled me to him. He pressed me harder against his warm body. My peace, my everything, that is what his chest had become over the few hours I had spent with him.