chapter 19

Chapter 19

IVY ‘S PROVO
“I will miss you my baby” mom said as she suffocated me with one of her hugs.
“Mom I am an hour away from granny's house, at least I would be close to home right.” well I don't know why I chose that college of all colleges that had accepted me.
“I will call my mother and tell her to look after you there or even Mark. I will tell Mark. Ooh, my baby is going to college.
If only your dad was here.”
Here we go again. If only your dad was here. Just accept it, mom, he died a long time ago. I thought we had sorted these issues out.
“I love you, mom.”
“I love you too my baby, be safe.”
I got into the taxi and drove away.
“Hey, girl. Where are you, l am already bored to death. Come soon.”
She dropped the call. Was she really serious? Is she that eager about college. She didn't even give me room to respond.
“  Titi doesn't just sit there, come and help my ass out whore.”
She got off the bed and helped with my things. These rooms were bigger than I expected. Good things for us. She helped me unpack my things.
“Ivy. There is a cafe nearby,” she said grinning at me. I know where this was going.
“You will pay Titi.” she frowns. I chuckled.
“Not fair Ivy, at least pay this one and I will play another day.” wow, she never pays that for sure. She will give you this excuse and that until you pay. I feel sorry for her future man shame.
“Ivy someone is here to see you,” Trisha shouted. I ran downstairs and I froze. Mom was serious when she said she will get Mark to look after me.
“I will be upstairs if you need me.”Trisha ran upstairs without waiting for my reply
I groaned.
“Hey,” I said.
“Hey,” he said.
Silence.
“I..” we said in union
“You can start,” we said in union
“Let me start,” we said at the same time
We laughed at this. His voice filled the void I had been feeling. I had missed it.
“I missed you, Mona.”
I stopped and felt the scrunching of air out of my lungs. did I hear correctly?
“No say you missed fucking me.” I retorted.
He looked at me, there was a pain in those eyes.
“ if I had missed fucking you I would have told you Mona, and I would have fucked you the time you were on my lap.” I didn't expect that either. Please can someone pinch me?
“Why are you here.”  I needed something to distract me from those eyes.
“I wanted to check up on you. Nothing more. Did you eat?”
“ yeah I did,” I said.
He strode towards me. He placed a kiss on my forehead.
“Sleep, tight dear. If you need anything call me” and left. I wanted him to stay
“Hey,” Trisha said as she looked at me.
“Don’t start Titi, I am fine” I am not ready to hear her nonsense rantings. Don't get me wrong. I love her but sometimes it's just too much.
“I just wanted to say there is an opening party somewhere and I happen to be invited. Wanna come.”
She gave me those puppy dogs' eyes.
“I don't know Trisha, it's just not a good idea.”
“it's the best way to remove Mark out of your hair plus you get to meet cute boys....” when will she stop with her ranting.
“ok OK OK, I can tag along only for an hour.”
She screamed. She motioned me to sit and I did. She put makeup on me and then chose a Dress for me.
“Are we going for a gala or to a party which is which Trisha?”
She smiled at me.
“Well for starters, you need to get yourself a man who can take care of that itch in tween your damn legs.”
She didn't get the part I said I don't want to get laid. It's useless to argue with her. We left for the part. The room smelled liquor, sweat, sex, puke and sex. I sighed.
“Trisha you…” I glance at my side.
“Just great.” I was alone.
“Hey there beautiful.” someone said breathing on my neck. Fuck he was drunk. He held my hand. Pushed me onto the wall.
“you have a pretty ... I mean huge .. Fuck.. Your breast is killing me.”
He said as he got hold of one of them. He slides his hand into my top. I felt His cold hands reach for my nipple.
I pushed him away. He was drunk enough, to allow me to escape. I looked for Trisha, oooh my God, she was enjoying herself. Playing with someone's dick.  I feel like vomiting.
I ran outside. I breathed in the fresh air. At least I am out of that house. Welcome party My foot. Those idiots are horny beasts.
“Mark, I need you to come and take me home.” I had come here with Trisha and stupid enough I had no idea where we were I was stuck here. Mark was my only solution.
“Where are you and what is that noise,” he questioned.
“Do you think I would call you if I knew” I was getting agitated?
“come down tiger, just share the location with me and I will come there.” he ended the call. I did as he told me.
“what took you so long” I questioned as he opened the door for me.
“Because I was busy, damn do you have to question me like that,” he said as he drove away.
“hold on, where are we going.”
“to my house.”
I froze, as blotted those words.
“Why? You can just drop me at the house.”
He didn’t even listen to me, instead, he increased the volume of the radio. To hell with him