But he just answered me with a nod.

So he is really one of us.

Woah... what a great surprise.

"I really have to go. It is good meeting you Mr. Wilhem" he said instead.

"Wait! Your name was Randal, Randal what?" I wanna know where family he belongs atleast since he is an erebus too.

He just left me unanswered that night.

But I never thought that night would be the beginning of our good friendship.

He just let me joined him in that the same spot every night as he listen to the band while writing in his old journal.

I've seen how completely different he is from us. He doesn't fed on human blood, but instead he is taking some pill he made by himself.

I always ask myself. How does he manage to stay alive in this state?

Then one day he asked me something.

"Hey Peer would you like to join me on my journey?"

But who am I to refuse a friend. So I took the challenge to go with him without knowing that he is the crowned prince of our kind.

...

"Peer! Wait for me! Your going a bit faster!" I told him.

He said that he has to show me something and he is getting faster without thinking that someone might see it. 

We're in a freaking mortal town now and we can't just use our vampire ability.

Oh what would I expect with him!

"Hush Peer... we are almost there" he said with a grin.

Tsk as if I have a choice haha.
Foolish guy!

We're in the middle of the forest now.
"It is here Peer" he pointed me a rusty gate.

"That is... an old gate and what do we do on that?" I asked him, wondering why on earth does he wants me to see a rusty gate.

"It is not just an old rusty gate but it is a portal. Watch this" then he comes closer to it and hold the gate latch.

The gate suddenly lit up.
It is really a portal!

I stared at it with full of amazement.
"How on earth did you find this?"

"You know me well Peer. I won't stop discovering new things so let's go"

"Woah wait-" I didn't get the chance to stop him coz he pulled me into the portal.

But it is too late to regret what we have just done because we have entered the world of our mortal enemy, the world of Eunomia...

He told me that he had been in this place many times so I should not worry but I still can't help myself but to worry.

It was just like he had dug our own grave.

"Peer! This is not good! Come on we got to get out of here!" But he stopped me again.

"Wait Peer- I still have to show you this"
Grrr!

"Alright! Whatever you said but we can not stay here for long. You know that"