Prince Randal

(See media above for Prince Randal photo)

We we're both young and foolish at that time but you're different, you always tend to care about everything. You always want changes. You're a selfless great man who is willing to give up his life to make a change. 
But yet you died getting nothing for what you sacrificed.

My foolish friend...

Randal.

I hope you're seeing how great your daughter have become. She is completely the girl version of you.

I promise to guide her throughout her way, brother.

...

San Fierro 1898

Gregory Wilhem's POV

A loud sound from a country band filled the place.

"Mof look at that guy over there" I pointed him the guy who's sitting on the dark side of the bar.

"Yes master. Is he bothering you? I can take care of him"

"No no! He's not bothering me at all haha. I'm just wondering. Every night I can see him in that the same spot without even ordering a single drink or even a food"

"Maybe he is one of those beggars, master" hmm I don't think so.

"No, how can that noble looking guy be a beggar. Wait, I'll figure it out haha"

But Mof stopped me.

"Master don't. What if he is a hunter and he is after you? You'll be in great danger" He worriedly said.

"Don't be ridiculous Mof haha. Don't worry I got this"

I grab a two bottle of beer from the counter.

"Would you mind if I join you?" I ask the mistery noble looking guy.

"Ah yes, yes of course- I'm about to leave anyway" then he fixed his things and stood up.

"Hey fella, please stay... even just for a couple of drinks" I hand him the bottle of beer but he refuses.

"I am sorry but I am not drinking" he shrugged.

"Oh well I guess you are not also here for a woman, am I right? haha" I kid him.

"Absolutely and I am here for that thing" then he pointed out the band in the mini stage.

What a cranky noble looking guy haha.

"I'm Gregory Wilhem by the way. How about you?" I extended him my hand.

"Randal" and took my hand with a serious look.

"Hmm so you like bands huh?"

"If that's what you call them, then yes. They are an amazing performer, but I know why you are here and that is to feast"

How on earth does he know?
I got alarmed for a moment on what he said coz maybe Mof was right. He might be a hunter.

But then-

"You don't have to be scared I am not a hunter" he added that made me feel at ease.

"Woooh...that was close to giving me a heart attack fella. But this is the least place I could meet a good cold blood" I told him.