Celina Dawson

"Who is that brother?" 

"I saw her in my dreams Celin"

"She is so beautiful"

"Yeah she is" he answered me with wide smile while finishing his art.

"So tell me brother, how is she in your dream?" 

"She did nothing, she is just standing at a balcony of a huge mansion and that dream remains every night"

"Oh, what if she is happened to be real?"

"Then I will be really happy. Your big brother will be really happy Celin" he is still wearing his sweet smile.

But that was the last time I saw his beautiful smile because he left the world eventually.

My dearest brother left me. 

The only thing he left me is that painting.
A painting of a girl he dreamed. 
But who ever was that girl, I want to thank her for making my brother's last moments memorable. She made him happy before he dies.

Then one day it happened that I met someone exactly what the girl in the painting looks like. She is even more beautiful in person. I felt glad knowing that she is real but part of it makes me feel sad also because my brother never gets to see her. He should be the first one who saw her, not me. 

Her name was Raven, A girl with a cold blue eyes. A girl who is way too far from our league.

But I never thought that we would end up being a best friends by just following her around wherever she goes. Well she maybe grew tired of me being so nosy around her.

And I was fix for a moment.

My brother left me but Vee (Raven) came into my life that's why I did manage to hold on for a bit.

"Do you wanna live with us?" She worriedly asked me after I cried myself out. I runaway from home because my uncle gets even worst. He is hurting me physically. Well I can expect that nothing will change with their behavior towards me because Cenon, my brother is no longer here to save me from them. 

Living alone is not easy but she saved me. She was like a real sister. We became even closer when I decided to stay with her. She maybe different from us but she never failed to make me feel that I still have a family. 

But life isn't fair...

One hell night changes everything. 

They took her but eventually her knight manage to take her back so I thought everything is back to normal, but I was wrong because that was just the beginning of my nightmare.

She decided to go back there to save Xero, her knight without telling me. So I thought maybe she is not really meant to live with us, mortals.
But I can't afford to lose a family again that is why I followed her that night...

Which I regret the most.. 

...

"My lord we found this rat sneaking around the woods" 

"What on earth are you lowly creäture doing here in a monster's lair?" 

"I came here for Raven. Tell me where is she!?" I asked instead of answering him.