chapter twenty four

Laurens POV

I parked my car outside Camila's porch and i knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. About a few seconds later Emily immediately opens the door and hugs me tightly. "Mommy you came!" and i smiled. "Just as i promised princess." Before she could let me in, Ashton appeared. "Emily why did you open the door for her," "She's my mommy uncle ash, and we're going to play dress up" "yeah uncle ass" i mocked emily as she made me come in, i pushed past him on the way.

Once Emily lead me to her room, she had me sit on a miniature pink plastic chair. "Mommy can i do you're makeup?" I smiled and nodded, "knock it out kiddo" 

*****

Camila's POV

"Emily did you finish you're homew-" my mouth gaped open as i watched Emily try to fit Lauren into one of her pink floral dresses. "i don't think it's going to fit Em," lauren tells her but Emily was being in denial. "It will mommy i promise!" I cleared my throat and they instantly turned to me. Emily laughed nervously, especially Lauren whose make was a bit messy and surprised when the dress began to rip slowly.

"um...oops?" she says softly and i laugh. I only laugh. Shes adorable when shes Emily. I still love her. But i try not to. Because what for to fall when no one will be there to catch you? Emily nods, "all done mom," I sighed as Emily ran downstairs after being called on by Ashton. I saw Lauren struggling while trying to get out of the undersized dress. "need help there princess?" i asked. Wait, what did i say? 

She nods and laughs softly. I unzip the dress quickly and she inhales dramatically. "holy...much better." I smile shyly. "im sure it is." She looked at me for a moment, but i looked away, but soon my eyes instantly find her green ones. "You look beautiful." she tells me in that soft raspy voice of hers. "i-" but she instantly cut me off.

"I know it's pretty awkward right now and i'm sorry i just want to have another chance please." my eyes lit up with joy but also fear. "I know i don't deserve second chances but i'm begging. I'll give you the life you want. A happy one." I stood silent. "i...i don't know what to say." "then don't say anything...except for atleast a yes...or no." I opened my mouth to say the words, "you need to leave, lauren" i was cut off and i look behind me and Ashton stood there. 

"Dinner time, mila." he tells me softly. Lauren looks at me softly, "call me?" and she immediately walks out, kissing Emily on the forehead before leaving. 

**********

Vote//Comment for update x