chapter twenty one

Laurens POV

My ears go deaf as the gun shots went off. I looked up to see ashton collapse on the floor. As sound came back i look behind him as my security guards picked him up and escorted him out. Dead? He was not. They've shot his lower abdomen."We, are not done here!" he yelled as he was carried out the door. I looked at the blood on the marble floor. "thank you," "no problem." i stood up. "How did you  know when to come?" "i heard shouting." i nodded my head and gave the man a light smile.

As soon as he left i hurry on to the bed, staring at my phone like i usually would. Should i call her? Should i text her? Should i give her time? But i didn't do anything. I didn't do it. She is constantly accusing me of doing something i never did. But she wont believe me, she probably wouldn't want to talk to me anymore.

I stare at my phone and think. What would she want?

Camila's POV

Hours. Hours have i waited for something new. Ashton. I await him at the hospital after hearing he has been shot by security guards. Why would he risk himself for me? I know its my fault. I sit on a cold, plastic chair in the waiting room near the emergency section of the hospital. "hey there princess," i hear the familiar husky voice greet me. I stand up immediately knowing who it was. "You're alright! I've been...so worried about you." "I'm fine, i'm fine. 

I smile as he held me with only his left arm, but he still kept a strong grip on me. I laugh as he spun me around lightly, i already felt like a little girl at the merry-go-round. When he stopped he laughed as we tried to balance ourselves out, I had my arms around his neck, his own at my waist.

He stared deeply into my eyes and i got lost in his, suddenly our lips were fitted together. I knew they fit perfectly, and i m keeping it that way.

************************

Vote//comment for update

i was wondering if anyone wanted to read a Sneak Peek/Chapter One on my new story, Machine ? :)