chapter thirteen

Camila's POV

I stared at my phone for about a good five minutes putting it back into my pocket. Lauren...wants to go on date? With me? Tonight? What? I am quite overwhelmed for a minute. It must be a typo or maybe a 'wrong person' message. Just then she texted me again. 

L: sooooo, would you? Please? Just to make things right. I'll pick you up at seven.

I stared at my phone again for atleast five minutes. She is actually dead serious. She is. No doubt about it. But i only have two hours to get ready! Time managing is very complicated, but i guess i'll try to work with it. I immediately finish up cleaning up the house and called ashton over to have him babysit emily and the hit the showers.

About ten minutes later ashton came over and thankfully also picked up emily and they both headed upstairs to emily's room. I smiled as i quickly got changed into a black high-low dress with laced sleeves and a slim fit to my abdominal areas to show off my curves.

I sat onto my bed, infront of my bed was a large oval mirror. Next to that was my make up station. "its just one night." i tell myself as i put on my black heels and carefully pierced in my earrings. "You lok great camila," i say to give myself some self confidence. 

Soon i began to walk downstairs, where ashton and emily were at, since they were already cooking themselves dinner. "have a great time, yeah?" ashton tells me as he hugs me tightly and drew a breath. "if anything gets out of hand, you tell me, and i'll take care of it." he says as he let go of me. "dont worry, i can take care of myself ash." "riiight, well, hey take this. Its pepper spray. Just in case you know." 

I roll my eyes and placed it in my purse. I hugged him tightly. "thanks, take good care of emily, okay?" "i will," he promised. "ill miss you mom," emily squeals as she came over to hug me. "it'll only be an hour or two okay sweetie? I'll be back." i tell her as i laid a kiss on her forehead, revealing a smile on her lips. 

I heard knocks on the door by then, I walked up to the door to open it but ashton beat me to it. He opened the door immediately to find lauren waiting in the doorway, holding a large bouquet of different varieties of flowers. Daisies, Tulips, roses, you name it, it's in there. I walked up next to ashton who stood tall and steady.

"ready to go?" lauren asks me, as she held my hand close to her as she laid a kiss upon it. I blushed immediately, but ashton cleared his throat. "rules, there are rules. Take care of her, defend her like shes the last slice of pizza in the world, defend her with her life. No naughty business either. Make her happy, make her cry, im coming after you." 

Lauren cleared her throat and nodded. "i promise to comply to you're rules, mr.irwin." Ashton nodded and looked at me as he left back to the kitchen. 

"sorry..about that." i apologize to lauren. "no need to, hes smart to have rules. You know i have a habit to break them." she says seductively. "you're not wrong," "when was i ever?" she said so smug. I laugh. "oh, for you, my lady." lauren says handing me the bouquet. I smile and quickly went back inside to set it in a vase and back out.

"lets go," she says as she lead me inside the dark limo. 

-

She took me to an Italian restaurant. Why? I really don't know, but i'm not complaining. "so i just wanted to say i'm sorry, about everything. So much. I now realized how badly i needed, and wanted you." she confessed. "camila, you're a wonderful woman, and whoever was ever able to have you, would the be the luckiest person alive." "you're telling me, and you're a pop star, lots of people want to be on you're tail." i joked. 

"yeah yeah," she says as she laughed lightly. "it's nearly 9pm, i should have been going home." i furrowed my brows. "but this date hasn't finished, are you sure you'd like to be dismissed home?" "what do you mean the date isnt over? What is there in mind?" "i thought our date, could be moved..." 

"onto where?" "my home," she says giving me a seductive smile filled with lust and glory.

*****************************

vote/comment for an update ;) x