Chapter Twenty Eight

LAURENS POV

Please. Never tell me to leave. Ever. Because i'll never leave you. I'm too attached to you. I'm like a tattoo until you laser me off, and it's a painful process. I am just the same feeling. It could hurt you and i could do the same damage. But it would never be a pure clean result because there would still be after-marks of my time with you. You'll remember. A true love never forgets.

I lay alone in my hotel room, my head felt as if it had been hit by a boulder. I had the sheets around me, i was cold and i wish i had somebody. I wish. But wished don't always come at command, am i right? I then heard three knocks from the main door. "Come in!" I answered and the door opened slowly, then closed. I sat up and looked to see it was none other than Dinah. "Maaay i help you, Ms. Hansen?" i asked sarcatically. "Shut up, you know whats the deal with you." she started with me. I knew we were friends back in college, but what?

"What do you mean 'the deal with me', Jane?" I ask, putting my hair into a messy bun. "Don't act like you don't know what happened." She tells me, she won't even look at me. "Tell me! What did i do?" She leaned on one of the cabinets. "You made Camila cry thats what!" "What? No i didn't!" "You came over last night, disturbed them, and the whole time you yelled and ranted to Camila the whole time! You made her feel...Horrible." 

"What? No..." But then i remembered it. I got drunk the other day. I drove over to the nearest bar and i couldn't stop myself anymore. I was out of control. I guess i was so upset that i'd drowned myself in alchohol. I'm a monster.

FLASHBACK

My vision. It felt if i was underwater, yet i had no control. Like a ship at storm. Left, right, i couldn't balance myself in the disaster. I stopped at the scene of the incident. "Yes...This place." i mutter under my breath. I was intoxicated like never before. I felt like passing out.

"Ca- Camila! You get out of here...Right now!" i yell towards one of the windows. "Camila!" I begin to pick up some pebbles to throw towards the windows. I threw one by one, but missing the window in every try. "Camila!" I called out again, hoping for someone to come out.

I see the window fill up with a bright yellow light and saw the downstairs kitchen illuminated with light. I knew immediately it must be her. The door opened slowly and Camila's head popped out. "Lauren? Lauren please go home its 3AM." I furrow my eyebrows and walked slowly towards her. "Camila...Camila i just wanted to say Hi...Goodmorning." I say goofily. "Yes, goodmorning. Wait- are you drunk? Lauren go home. I need to sleep and Ashton is rest-" "Oh Ashton huh? Its all about Ashton again?"

"Lauren plea-" "No! I will not let you talk about that Rat! You think it's all about him now! What about me? I bet you never talk to him like this about me. You only talk about Ashton and it's never about other people. You think the world revolves around him! You think everything needs to be about him! I tried to defend you and you pushed me away and you comforted him. He hurt you but you ran back to him anyways. Do you love him or do you love me? There is never a both, you know? There is only one."

"Lauren..." "Don't begin? Don't start? That's all you ever tell me!-" I felt water at the corner of my eye- "You always tell me what, why? Is it because i'm right? You don't care about me do you? I'm never your first thought? Am i just your backup for when Ashton is gone? Is Ashton the main role, and im just his understudy? I can't do this with you. Heck if you love him so much you won't appreciate me being around, date him! Marry him if you will, not like i don't give a birds ass!"

She stood there. Her face emotionless, yet she looked as if she wanted to say something to me. But she only slams the door to my face. And that was it.

***********************************************

VOTE/COMMENT FOR UPDATE : )

hi ho read "Machine" :) thanks m8's