chapter thirty five

Ashton stared at me in complete confusion. "Wait what? no you can't just..." "Yes, i can, We need to go..For Lauren." "Camila, you're too attached." "I'm not attached." "Then why are we going to New York? To look for Lauren right? Then you will try to work it out again, then a week later you two are going to be separated." I stopped and thought about it. "And don't just tell me i'm wrong, because you sure as hell know i'm right, camila." "But i still want to go...Just a final goodbye maybe."

"Is this even necessary!" "Yes it is!" "Lauren left you, thats it, it's already over mila." He says as he placed his hand on my shoulder, i shook it off me, facing my back towards him. "It's not over, i know it." "how would you know that?" "because she hasn't said it herself." "You heard her manager." "He is wrong." "You don't know that-" "Well neither do you!" He sighed lowly, "Look camila, you know i love you, a lot. Too much to see you get your heart played again. I'm sorry but she's a worldwide phenomenon, and you're just Camila Cabello." 

I looked at him bleakly. I know it was  true, it hurt, but it was true. Im a no one. She deserves a pretty celebrity girlfriend other than me, Camila Cabello. "I still want to go, Ashton...please." He walked forward to meet my eyes. "Even if we go, she wouldn't take you back. She'll just tell you to go back to Miami, Camila. She doesn't care about you. She just cares about te money, just like every other celebrity." I looked down to my feet, thinking about it. Should i go? Should i try to go?

"Trust me. I wouldn't want you to get hurt anymore than you have." I smile a bit, not a toothy smile, just the lips. "Thanks ashton...You're the greatest." "I know i am." "Don't be cocky, now." i say jokingly, cracking up into a small giggle. We shared laughter for a while until we stopped, giving out a silent motion. In seconds we just gazed into each others eyes. I never realized how fantasies appeared from the blink of an eye.

I already knew where this was going, and i don't want it to stop. I don't want it to end. I couldn't stop myself from. By the time i realized what was going on, we were wrapped in the sheets, waiting for the sun to rise up again, hoping this feeling would never end. Until a next time, until again.

***********************************

VOTE//COMMENT FOR UPDATE SORRY IM LATE IM SO BUSY 

P.S. NEVER TAKE ONLINE CLASSES DURING SCHOOL :( :(