Chapter Thirty Six

Camila's POV

"Welcome to New York City, the big apple, the city of dreams, the-" "We get it!" Dinah interrupts me as she walks into our new temporary hotel room. "Wow, so this is a hotel room." Emily says as she wanders off in to explore. "This is great-" Ashton says, wrapping his arms around me. I hold onto his hands. "It really is." "Cmon, let's check out the bedrooms." 

He held onto my hand as he guided me into the rooms. "Look at the size of this bed, mila." He jumped into it and looked like an ant of a large breadcrumb. "I'm loving this- it's soft and...cozy..why don't you join me?" He says, laying on his chest with a wide smile plastered on his face. I laughed and joined him in. I made myself comfortable by laying myself on his chest. We both stared up at the ceiling, losing track of time. Falling asleep.

"Guys wake up!" Dinah says shaking me. "What?" i say waking up slowly. "You fell asleep for like five hours or something. "So what?" "We need to explore! Come on, get up!" Dinah says, dragging me out of bed- literally dragging me out of bed- And had me change clothes. "Wear these you'll look good in them and you'd fit it!" "oh come on! they look really...plain." "This is new york, i'm pretty sure plain is whats in." 

As soon as i headed into the living room, dinah, ashton, and emily were already ready and waited on the couch for me. "Finally! lets leave!" "yay!" dinah and emily cheered and left first. "You look amazing, ready to leave?" "Thank you, and yes." He held my hand, making our way out the door. "Okay, where should we all go now?" Ashton asks, holding onto my hand while dinah held onto Emily's.

"Shopping!" "We need to find the malls here then." I say, Emily and Dinah groaned at the same time, slouching themselves to add effect. "Don't worry you guys, i'm sure the mall isn't so far." I say, opening up a map. "and i think i'm wrong." i say as i looked over the map.

"Guys over there." Dinah says pointing at the heaping bunch of screaming girls running towards a limo that came to a halt. "Who is that" "most likely a big celebrity." "You think?" We waited eagerly to see who it was. The door of the limo opened up as a beautiful woman stepped out wearing red flannel shirt and ripped light blue skinny jeans with shades  that covered her eyes- Lauren. I saw the paparazzi drown her, she was instantly lost in the crowd, until she saw me.