chapter ten

so sorry for late updates! im busy ! i wish it was summer again!! but holidays are nearly here!! 

Camila's POV

"I don't want to ever see her again ashton! By all means! I don't even want her near my dear emily!" i cry out as i flop down onto the couch. Ashton slowly sits by my side and comfortably pats my back "I know its hard..and i know you are really angry..but maybe you are over reacting now." I let out a laugh and stopped immediately. "me? overreacting? So now you're siding with lauren?"

"i never said that ca-" "indirectly, you did." "camila." ashton gave me a you're totally overdoing things look. I rolled my eyes. "whatever." i finished while leaning on the couch arm. "look maybe i should just go and pick up emily at school, you need the rest and the time to think." 

I heard the door close softly as he left and i let out a mere sigh. "what do we do camila?" "i dont know..but dont talk to yourself." i say as i sat up. I began to look out the window for anything interesting. Soon lauren's car caught my attention. "shit." i closed the window curtain and turned the lights off to look like im not home.

I then slightly opened the window curtain to spy on her. I  saw how she walked towards my door. I noticed how she held a bouquet of roses. "whats she doing." i whisper to myself. "Camila!" i hear her call out as she knocked on my door. "camila please i just want to talk." she begins to plead. "camila please open up." I rolled my eyes. Hopefully she would understand that i'm not home.

"i know you're home camila. I know ashton went to get emily." "fuck!" i cursed under my breath as i fixed my hair and headed to the door. I opened it quickly. "you got me what do you want." I saw the smile of seduction and opportunity form on laurens face. "just..i wanna talk to you."

"why?" "because...i just really need to." i rolled my eyes. "cant im busy." i say as i began to close the door. She stopped me. "please, just a minute." "can't its too important." i say as i began to close it again. "please. please camila...just a minute."  "fine, come in." i say with attitude as i let her in. "yes!" i hear her whisper to herself.

"these are you by the way." she says handing me the bouquet. "great." i say as i set it down on the couch. I sat on the couch as she does the same. "you have 60 seconds, i suggest you start, lauren." i say seriously with my arms crossed on my chest. 

"Okay firstly, i'm sorry for making you upset..i really am. Just having you find out about Willow, i'm sorry." "upset? lauren you could have seen me! but i didnt want to see you.." "im sorry! i just had to date her for media. It's management camila." "30 seconds." "I dont love willow, i love you camila. I always will." i remained quiet. "I love you so so much. I really want to be with you." "then why arent you with me lauren?"

"because theres just some things i cant...and thats one of them." I put my head down,looking away, knowing i could shed a tear or two. "ten seconds." "but theres things i can, camila. so much." i felt her hand on my lap. "five seconds to tell me what they are." "its not what they are, its what it is." she says as she lifts my head to face her, as she kisses me hard on the lips.

**************************************

VOTE/COMMENT for update :)

BY THE WAY PLEASE READ "CLARITY" BY selenator9203 :)

Inbox me for any story s/o :)