chapter eighteen

Camila's POV

I sat on the other side of the kitchen table, across from lauren. Emily was at school, so i was alone with lauren now. I just coudn't stop thinking about what she said to me, that weird celebrity that i don't really even know. I looked at lauren as she stirred at her coffee, reading the newspaper. "hey laur," i began. "who was that woman that talked to me the other night? she told me she knew you."

Lauren stopped stirring, then looked up at me from the paper. "she, well. Her names Grace thats all." she then looks back to her paper. I raise an eyebrow and sigh. "Was she anything to you?" "why are you asking, camila?" she says sternly. I put on a straight face. "she just seemed like she knew you well." i say, preparing myself for anything.

"Look shes my ex, alright? Can we not really talk about this?" she says softly. I looked down and got up from my chair and headed upstairs. "where are you going?" i hear lauren ask, her face soft and also angry looking. "Well, i'm just going upstairs." "okay, thats it, what the fuck did she say to you?" she began as she put the newspaper down on the table and stood up. "what? nothing, she said nothing." i lied swiftly as i looked down at the steps. 

"you're lying, are you sure? Then why were you talking to her and what'd you talk about?" she says crossing her arms across her chest. "She was just saying a nice congratulations," i try not to break a sweat, but its hard to lie when you have to stare at the emeralds of a queen. "You could tell me anything you know." "Yeah, i can." i say softly, walking up the stairs. 

I sat on my bed and fiddled with my fingers. I can admit, i am scared lauren might do me wrong, i'm afraid that there might even be someone better than me. I'm afraid she'd stop loving me. I felt the bed sink down so i knew she was right beside me. "whats wrong? i know something is bothering you." "nothing is bothering me, i'm just pretty tired i guess." i say, laying down on her lap. "you sure?" "i always am," i say as i shut my eyes for a while, suddenly drifting off to sleep.

****

I woke up in my bed, alone. I sat up and realize theres a note on my forehead. It read Gone out to the studio, already picked emily up, love you x -lauren. I put the note in my pocket and headed downstairs where emily was doing her homework on her study table. "hey theres my star," i greeted emily with a kiss. "Mommy guess what," "what?" i asked. "Look in our closet!" she says excited. I furrow my brows and look at the closet next to the kitchen that usually held sauces and stuff.

"whats inside?" i ask half afraid and half curious. Mostly afraid. "look inside!" she giggled. I slowly walked towards the closet, and reached out for the handle, but before i even opened it, screams filled my ear. "GOT CHA YOU LIL-," dinah yelled. "OH MY GOD DINAH!" i yelled and hugged her tightly.

"i hate you, i pissed myself man!" i sat hitting her arm. "you should've seen you're face, hah! got you good!" "ugh you lil-" i began but she cleared her throat and pointed at emily. I sighed and smiled as she returned it. "what are you doing here anyways!" "i'm moving here!" "No way!" "Yes way!" Then we squealed together, jumping frantically. 

Once emily was in her room and me and dinah got comfy together on the couch, we began watching some netflix shows. "hey ho, looky looky." dinah says as she put on a shocked face. "you and lauren still together, right?" she asks. "yeah...yeah why?" i'm not ready. "Look at these pictures of her and these groupies with her!" she showed me the pics of lauren with a bunch of girls, their outfits mostly consist of lace a- wait, one of them is wearing is a thong! 

"I'm going to text her." "call her for god sake!" "you're right.There better be an explanation."

*********************************

Vote/comment for an update