chapter twenty two

Camilas POV

Thirty-Five messages. Fifty missed calls. From? Wait, i'll let you guess. Oh why do i even ask? You already know who its from. Its from the biggest mistake of my life. I wish i never let her use me. I was lost, but was found again, then abandoned. It makes sense. It does. I pack up lunch for Emily. I know i shouldn't remind myself of Lauren anymore. But emily reminded me of her too much. Emily looked too much like Lauren, and it made me feel even more miserable.

I kissed her forehead, "have a good day okay honey?" i tell her softly and i hand her her lunch box. I waved goodbye as she ran over to the bus. She chose to start riding the bus, since she wanted to prove herself of what a big girl she is now. I trust her. I trust her enough to let her go. Maybe thats what i did with Lauren. I trusted her deeply. Then i let her go. This is why i shouldn't trust anyone. Because they give me more reasons why i shouldn't.

As the bus drove away, i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, like vines on a tree. They felt warm and comforting. "Goodmorning princess." ashton greeted me softly. I stopped for a moment. Lauren used to call me princess. Her princess. I shake off my emotions and pull off a smile. "Goodmorning." and he instantly joined our lips, his were warm and calm, mine were the opposite. Cold and shaky.

My temperature dropped. Am i catching a cold? What is wrong with me? Is this what its like to like guys again? I then snapped out of my thoughts as i felt my phone vibrate, and i instantly know its lauren again. I grabbed my phone from the pocket of my robe and i really wanted to answer her call, but ashton swiped my phone quicker than light. "She doesn't deserve you're call." and he hangs up on her and he gives me back my phone.

I look down and nod softly. I stare at my feet for a while until my head rose again by the chin. "I just don't want you to get hurt again, especially by people like her. Celebrities aren't even full of real relationships. They just do it for publicity." and he cocks his head to one side and looks at me. "I love you camila. I'd do nothing to hurt you." He puts his hands onto my cheeks, and i placed my hands on top of his. I couldn't say a thing. My breath was short.

I sighed and told myself, i should forget about her. What is true love when yours doesn't turn out to be? I love her. I like him. I still love her. But i like him. Decisions, decisions.

*******************************

Vote/Comment for an update