THREE

As Louis leaves the NICU, he quickly walks back to his room. He slowly turns the knob to find an empty room, he figured Zayn and Perrie had left. He walks into the room and tiredly throws himself onto the hospital bed. He grabs his laptop and quickly types out youtube. Louis didn't know what had gotten into him, he just felt the need to look up the curly lad. He hesitantly clicked on the search bar and typed his name out. To his surprise Harry had a youtube channel, he clicked on it to find covers of millions of songs and a few vlog videos. He scrolled through his channel and found a cover to one of his favourite songs, he clicked on it and Harry's face appears on the screen. 

Harry hums in his sweet voice and slowly builds up to singing the whole song. Harry's sweet voice really had Louis mesmerised. Louis puts the videos on autoplay and lays down on his bed, before he knows it he's asleep, Harry's voice still playing in the background and cute little snores escaping Louis' lips.

~

~

~

Back in Harry's room, Amy walks in handing him his aflo-vest, asking him to keep it on for an hour. Before she leaves, she politely asks Harry if he wants anything. Harry has a small smirk playing on his lips, Amy figures he has something in mind. She looks at him, eyebrows raised and Harry starts to blush, he whispers, "chocolate pudding for 2". Amy looks up at him chuckling, "Am i room service now?", she says and he giggles. 

Harry patiently sits on his bed waiting for the aflo-vest to do its job, he coughs and reaches for the bowl on his night stand to spit the mucus. Amy reaches for his shoulder and calms him down, he leans into her touch. Amy was like his big sister, she had taken care of him on good and bad days. Amy looks at her watch and realises her shift just got over, she quickly gives Harry a half hug and leaves. Harry sits there waiting for his aflo-vest to stop vibrating. He had been familiar with the feeling of having an aflo-vest on but it was never his cup of tea, it was pretty uncomfortable for him. After about fifteen more minutes the vest stops vibrating, Harry takes it off and gets under the covers. Before he knows it he's sound asleep.

 Before he knows it he's sound asleep

.

.

.

a/n: ahh i know this chapter is shorter than the others, i just wanted to finish it here cuz they both fell asleep but this is the last one for tonight. I'm halfway done with chapter 4 and im kinda proud of that ahaha. Anywayyy i hope u liked it <3 and dont forget to vote