TWO

Harry stands against the glass window looking intently at the new baby among the many others. He had always had a soft spot for babies, no matter what he's doing he is ALWAYS ready to spend time with one. As he stares at the baby thinking about how the baby would soon grow up and will have to live an uncertain life, he notices the shorter boy standing next to him about 3 feet apart.

Harry had never been the one with social interactions, he barely opened up to people and believed in minding his own business. Being his usual self he payed no attention to the other boy. "I saw you move in your stuff, uh there was a lot of it.", say the shorter lad as he chuckles. Harry just glances at him but doesn't say anything turning his focus back to the baby again. The shorter boy seemed a little offended but didn't give up, he striked another conversation, seeing Harry not respond he simply concluded with Harry being deaf.

"Shouldn't you be setting up your room for your guests?", being his sassy self Harry replies, "ahh that was you lurking in the halls?" He had a little smug look on his face the kind that got onto Harry's nerves. Harry was quick to defend himself, "I wasn't lurking, you're the one who followed me here.". The shorter boy moved a step forward and said, "You have an attitude now, don't you?". Harry was quite annoyed at how this boy wasn't letting him have his time with the baby but instead of letting the boy know he said, "You are the kind of guy who likes to break rules and think it's cute." The boy smirked and replied, "Do you think it's cute?" At this point Harry quite literally just wanted to punch his face but being the kind person he is, he decided to go against it and said, "You lent your room to your friends for sex and thats disgusting so no." The shorter boy made a face and asked, "You don't like sex?" Now it had just become a little awkward for Harry but he wasn't going to give this boy the satisfaction, so he replied awkwardly, "I like sex, sex is fine" Harry just wanted to run away now and that was when Amy enters the NICU and Harry mentally thanked her for interrupting.

"What are you doing here, Louis?", Amy says to the shorter boy. 'Louis' Harry thinks, he seems to like the sound of it and a small smile creeps onto his face. Amy seems mad and reminds them of staying six feet apart at all times. Louis looks at Harry and says, "Yep thats me, Louis Tomlinson, and you are?", Harry smiles smugly and says,"Deaf" as he turns around to put his mask back on. Amy then turns to Harry and says, "Lets get you back to your room, Harry." Harry turns to walk back to his room when a hears his name being called, "Harry" says Louis and winks at him, puts his mask on and leaves. 

Harry is left alone with Amy in the NICU, he looks at her asks, "Is he a CFer too?", Amy just nods and turns to Harry, she says, "Stay away from him, there's no coming back from the bacteria." Harry just stands there saying absolutely nothing, after about another five minutes he walks back to his room passing Louis' on the way, he looks in but there's no one, confused Harry walks through the halls back to his room. He sits down on the chair across the table looking at his walls, he had so many painting hung, he liked to admire the gifts he had gotten from his friends and family. He walks to his night stand and and pulls out a beautiful painting of a pair of lungs lungs.

 He walks to his night stand and and pulls out a beautiful painting of a pair of lungs lungs

(i dont own this art work, i simply just got it from pinterest, credits to the owner)

He sits there looking at it, he slowly feels tears building up. He pushes all his thoughts away and puts up the painting on the wall.

.

.

.

a/n: AHH chapter 2, well im trying not to lose hope tbh im kinda enjoying writing but i seriously hope someone reads it ahahaha. I hope u like it. Thank you