I still love you my vampire

Start from the beginning

Gulf: how can you all hypnotize such a large group....

San: actually at the time of entry they have to pass through a screening where the security guard uses hypnotism...and we don't have to do this again and again it's once in 6 months...like if a strong vampire who drink blood daily ....a good amount of blood then they can do strong hypnotism....and that last till one year but for safety purpose, we do it in every 6 months...

Gulf: oh...so now Mew can work there freely....what if he saw blood and lost his control...

San: he will get proper training before joining the hospital and incase if he lost after that....then the hospital has experienced vampires who will take care of it...and as far as your sexual life is concerned then...we vampire can have sex with humans ....but we have to be careful coz we are bigger than a normal human and we have to control our speed and strength.....

Gulf: looked at mew...and murmured in his ear ...you were already big...how I can manage more than that...

San: laughed Mr baby you are too cute....Mew show me how big you are...

Mew: stop it San...he looked to gulf and said, baby..Vampires can have great listening power they can listen to things from half kilometres....

Gulf: feel embarrassed....shit....

San: now love birds enjoy your night I am going ....Mew you know where you can find me ...you have my number too and I will keep checking on you...San went....

Mew: I am still in a transition period and san is helping me to survive....please don't hate for what I have become baby....

Gulf: I can never hate you, baby.... not for a single second I can think to live my life without you....No matter what Mew suppasit I love you with all my heart and I still love you, my vampire....

Mew hugged gulf ....I love you too baby....they kissed...

Gulf: aaah Mew your tongue is too cold....gulf liked it and kissed him again....the kiss turned into a passionate make-out session....

Mew stopped gulf...I am new in this I don't know my strength and weakness we should stop....I am already hard....please stop gulf...Mew sits a bit far from gulf to calm himself down....

Gulf: can I see that...??

Mew: what baby??

Gulf said in low voice with head hung down and feeling shy....your member...

Mew's eye widened...oh god gulf don't talk such things....Mew took gulf's hand and let him enter in his pants ...gulf touched mew's dick and gulped...

Baby... it's too much... It's not possible to put this inside someone....it will tear my ass....no we won't do it ever...promise me.. gulf was shocked and scared...

Mew: it will fit gulf... Don't be scared ... Mew remove his dick out and gulf closed his eyes no baby it's too big....please...

Author's Note

Highlights:-

I guess my last update creates lots of confusion and I apologize for that...below is few clarifications

- san and sam are two different characters....san met with mew on the road when mew was roaming after a fight with gulf ...he turned him by mistake and took mew with him for weak where he helped mew in the transition process...

- gulf is not a vampire....that context meant....san and mew were shocked how gulf woke up and behaving normally....so gulf said why you guys are looking at me so shocked like I have declared my self as a vampire....instead of the truth that you are vampires...

-San is a good vampire who is helping mew...coz he realized he made mistake....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

I STILL LOVE YOU(Mpreg)(Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara