...~*This is a Long break*~...

(Top picture has nothing to do with the story I just got it from a Yaoi and- Ah It's beautiful!) (And yes it's Kuroo 😏😜)(and yes he was a bottom *giggles*)

(Top picture has nothing to do with the story I just got it from a Yaoi and- ✨Ah✨ It's beautiful!) (And yes it's Kuroo 😏😜)(and yes he was a bottom *giggles*)

(Y/n)POV
I was currently getting dragged back to somewhere with Hinata as Atsumu has a strong hold onto our wrists.

"Hey Atsumu-Senpai look! It's a bird!" Hinata yells.

"I'm not so stup-

"Hey Hey Hey!" Bokuto shows up behind us which caused me and Atsumu to jump and turn around to Bokuto who had Akaashi with him.

"Wh- When did you get here?!" The Sangwoo look alike yells and jumps back, letting go of our wrists.

"Bokuto-Senpai!" I jump onto his back and point towards the direction of the gym "Run that way!"

"Oya!" He runs at full speed leaving the other three to just stare.

"(Y/n)-Chan get back here!!!" I turn around to see Atsumu catching up to us making me shriek and my hold onto Bokuto to tighten.

"Hurry Bokuto-Senpai! He's gonna kill me!"

"I'll protect you (Y/n)-Chan! With all my strength!" He turns back to me with a closed eye smile and thumbs up making my eyes widen and hold onto my heart with my mouth open in awe as my blush turns visible.

'He's a Angel!' I nod down towards him and hug around his neck as he runs faster.

3rdPOV
The three all the way towards the gym. Slamming it right open and running circles around the gym until Akaashi came back with Hinata and stopped Bokuto from running causing Atsumu to slam into (Y/n) back and the two fell to the ground, Atsumu saving (Y/n) fall and her accidentally landing on his crotch making him groan in pain.

"GOMEN ATSUMU-SENPAI!" (Y/n) bows multiple times towards the boy on the ground as he tries to sit up.

"(Y/n)-Chan I'm so sorry I dropped you! I'm a Failure.." Bokuto turns emo and gloom's making (Y/n) panic even more and bow towards him too.

"No- You didn't Fail! You stopped Atsumu-Senpai by dropping me on top of him so he would be damage! You leveled up!" She pats his head. Bokuto took a few minutes to comprehend what she said and looked up at her with stars.

"I leveled up?! Akaashi did you hear that?! I leveled up!" He picks up (Y/n) and hugs her tight making her giggle.

"You did Bokuto, Good job." Akaashi claps with Hinata.

"Thanks for the help guys.." Atsumu gets up while groaning, (Y/n) forgot that he was in pain because of her so she poked Bokuto cheek to ask him to let her go which he did, Feeling sad about it but still doing it, and walked to Atsumu and pat his head.

"Gomen Atsumu-Senpai..I should've been more careful.." she looks away.

"I-It's fine...Just don't do it again.." Atsumu says, Giving head pats to the girl which she very much appreciated.

"Maybe you shouldn't be there at the wrong times..." Osamu shows up behind his brother which surprised her and him.

"Samu- What the hell does that mean?! And where the hell did you come from?!" Atsumu yells into his brother face which he did the same and the two started fighting as (Y/n) panicked.

"Don't worry about them, Kita will come and stop them." Suna puts a hand on her shoulder while his phone is in his other hand.

"O-oh..." she just stands there with Suna as he records Kita and Aran break the two apart, Suna turns to (Y/n).

"You wanna practice with me? I just wanna practice receives." He asks the girl.

"Sure!" The two walk to a clear area in the gym, (Y/n) waits for Suna to grab a ball.

He comes back and the two receive to each other, having small talk here and there and (Y/n) helping Suna perfect his receives. Certain eyes follow the pair in jealousy but his friend snaps him out of his state and asks him to get up to do some stretching with him.

"(L/n)-Chan what's your favorite food?" Suna asks, trying to get to know her better for..certain reasons 😏.

"Hmmm..I have a lot but I think my favorite would be *whispers* (Favorite Anime character) *coughs* (F/F)!" She giggles.

"What did you say before (F/F)?" He asks.

"Nothing I just had a cough lol"

"Hm..."

"How about you Suna-Senpai? What's your favorite food?"

"Chuupet"

"Chuupet? Is that the jelly fruit sticks?"

"Yea, I like those."

"Those are really good! It's in my food stash under my bed."

(YALL SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO OS HITTING ME RIGHT IN THE FACE RN LIKE ITS SO HARD TO CONCENTRATE WHILE WRITING THIS SO IT MIGHT BE A MESS LMAO)

"Me too, When will you visit Tokyo again?"

"I don't know, depends. Do you want me to come by sometime?"

"W-well, You don't have to.."

"I would love too! Oh- Suna-Senpai you can call me (Y/n) if you want!"

"You don't mind?"

"Not at all! Mostly everyone here calls me by my first name at this point."

"Okay, well, (Y/n)-Chan, Do you wanna take a break?"

"Sure! Let's get some water."

The two stop and walk to the side where they set their waters earlier. (Y/n) took a big chug from hers and set it down, looking at Suna who was drinking his.

'Wowie...' He seemed to notice her stare because he looked towards her making her look away with a blush, He smirks and sets His water down.

"(Y/n)-Chan, look this way." Suna says, she nods and turns to his smirking face. "You don't have to be shy about staring, You can stare all you want." At this point (Y/n) a whole mess.

"H-h-hai!"

"...(y/n)..." (Y/n) looks behind her to see Kenma with his switch in his hand. "..Do..you want to play smash bros with me..?" He asks shyly.

"Of course!" (Y/n) turns to Suna. "It was fun receiving with you Suna-Senpai! I'll cya later!" She waves bye to him as Kenma holds onto (Y/n) hand and starts to walk away from the now jealous Suna.

Kenma looks back towards Suna with a sorta glare and looks back forward to talk with (Y/n). Suna glares at Kenma and picks up the volleyball, aiming it at Atsumu who was close by and spikes it to him, hitting the blonde boy in the back.

"O-OWIE! SUNA WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Shut up Atsumu."

"SAMU YOU OBVIOUSLY SAW HIM SPIKE THAT TOWARDS ME!"

"Yea, and I'll ask him to do it again."

"WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?!?!"

"BECAUSE YOUR ANNOYING!"

"Please stop yelling, your embarrassing yourselves."

"Gomen Kita-San..."
o.( ) o.( ) o.( ) o.( ) o.( )
Sorry for that long update yall, school is hella annoying!

I sadly don't have a drawing, Gomen

I hope you enjoyed and stay safe!(••)