...~*Playing*~...

Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end~

3rdPOVThe coaches called everyone around to announce that today was a rest day since they worked really well for the past weeks, everyone was ecstatic except for one person

3rdPOV
The coaches called everyone around to announce that today was a rest day since they worked really well for the past weeks, everyone was ecstatic except for one person.

"Are you okay (Y/n)-Chan?" Tendou sits next to the girl was was curled up in a ball on the floor.

"Life so not Daijobou." She says, Tendou just sits there with his eyes widen before laughing at the girl and patting the girls arm.

"W-what-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" he tries to ask what's wrong but he couldn't stop laughing. "D-Daijobou?! Omg (Y/n)-Chan is so funny!!" He rolls on the ground while (Y/n) stares into space.

"Satori, is (Y/n)-Chan okay?" Ushijima walks up to the two and squats down to (Y/n) level to move her hair out of her face to see if she's okay.

"Ushi-AHAHAHAHAHA OMG (Y/N)-CHAN TELL HIM WHAT YOU SAID TO ME! AHAHAHA" He holds his stomach in pain from laughing so hard as he shakes (Y/n) shoulder.

"What did you say (Y/n)-Chan?" The tall ace asks, sitting down in a crisis cross apple sauce HANDS IN YOUR LAP- position.

"Life so not Daijobou." She says again with the same tone she said to Tendou who is laughing even harder. Ushijima tilts his head confusingly at Tendou then looks down at (Y/n), he feels like he should do something but he can't really figure it out.

"Wakatoshi-What are you thinking about huh~?" Tendou rolls next to Ushijima while he stares down at her sad form, Tendou looks back and forth between the two before grabbing her big boys hand and placing it on (Y/n) head making Ushijima look up at Tendou confusingly with a blush spread across his face. "Your turning hopeless.." Tendou puts his hand over Ushijima's and moves it back and forth so he's petting her head.

"What are you..." Ushijima finally realized and followed Tendou pace, He lets go and sighs.

"What's got'cha so down (Y/n)-Chan? Not enough hugs?" Tendou asks the girl.

"*sigh*...I wanted to play actual matches today..." she sighs out.

"Well t- "I can play with you." Ushijima cuts Tendou off.

"You can?! Oh-...are you sure? Don't you wanna rest?" She asks while putting her fingers together.

"It's fine, I wanted to play today to but nobody wants to. Please play with me (Y/n)-Chan." Ushijima stops petting the girls head and looks her straight in the eyes making her close eye smile up at him and nod, grabbing his big hand with her small hands.

"I would love to! We can play outside!" She stands up, he follows her action.

"You guys are really volleyball freaks..." Tendou whispers out to himself before shaking his head and wrapping his arms around Ushijima and (Y/n) to bring them together. "I'll join too~" he sings and drags them outside.