...~*Bob the builder*~...

。

。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚゙((ε(*っ′∀')っ† 。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚

(Y/n)POV
After Koushi fixed my nose I decided to look around for a certain person. There is a reason why i need to talk them, Because Kiyoko said to.

"Ah- there he is!" I walk into the gym and wave at one of my new friends. "Hello Kogane-Kun!" I wave at the angry bird dude as I approached him.

"(Y/n)-Chan! Hello!" He hold the ball in his hands as he waves with his other one. "What brings you here today?"

"I came to talk to Futakuchi-Senpai, do you know where he is?" She asks the tall boy.

"Hmm...he walked out that door-" He points to the back door of the gym "He said he need some fresh air." He smiles down at her, she happily pats the tall boys head.

"Thank you Kogane-Kun! I'll make sure to play with you after I'm done talking to him kay'?" She says, he nodded.

I head to the door Kogane pointed towards earlier and walked outside, looking around I see no one.

'Weird...he said he was out here....' It was a windy night, the leaves blowed roughly as the wind picked up. 'Dang it, I left my jacket with Tadashi-kun...' I shiver. I put my arms into my shirt making me look armless as I look for the captain.

The rough winds almost knocked me over but I stood my ground and looked for this man as I walk up the hill. A sudden bang can be heard from behind the trees, almost as if something has fell off of it.

"Sheesh...that's gonna leave a mark..." a familiar voice says from behind the tree. I smile happily and peeked my head over the tree to see Futakuchi on the ground, looking down at his arm.

"Futakuchi-Senpai!" I smile down at him.

"GAHH!" He yells turning to face me, he greets me with a glare. "It's just you woman...what do you want?" He asks, sitting up with his good arm.

"Kiyoko-Senpai said that I did some really bad stuff last week and I just wanted to say that I'm s-
"Okay."

"...what?"

"I said okay, cannot hear?"

"B-but you didn't-

"Look I really don't care about what happened last week, just don't try to do it again." He stands up only for me to sit him right back down. "What now?"

"You hurt your arm.." I pointed towards his bleeding arm. "It looks really bad, let me help y-

"I don't need your help." He pushes my arm away and tries to stand up again but I push him down softly but sternly.

"Look I am a very stubborn person so I can do this all day until you let me fix your arm." I look him dead in the eyes. He seems to just glare at me for a bit before sighing and looking away, signaling me to hurry up. I smile happily and inspect his arm.