...~*Hey bestfriends*~...

I watch Flamingo on a daily basis and it scares me. Does the picture above show to y'all when you read this?

(Y/n)POV"Kenma, what do you think about frogs?" I rest my head on his shoulder as I watch him play Mario

(Y/n)POV
"Kenma, what do you think about frogs?" I rest my head on his shoulder as I watch him play Mario.

"Their cool" he says as he jumps on a mushrooms head.

"And their so cute! Don't you think?" I close my eyes and smile at the thought of a cute frog family.

"I guess they are, do you want a frog?" He puts his game down after finishing the round and rests his head onto mines.

"Mhm....I want a frog hat..." I say.

"That would look cute on you (N/n)..." He mumbles.

"Yea...we should get matching frog hats Ke- No wait...We should get matching cat hats, and a bunny hat! And a frog hat..." I gush at the thought of it.

"That would be cute..." I feel his face heat up making me giggle and pat his head, I sit up and look up at him.

"Imma get the cat hats for us...like right now.." I bring out my phone and go on Amazook to search up cat hats for us to wear and bought it.

"(N/n) you really didn't have to.." He says quietly with a blush making me smile and pet his head.

"Trust me, I had to" I stand up and turn to him "It's gonna come on the 30th so when I get I'm gonna text you and then I can give it to you!" I help him up.

"How are you gonna give it to me? I'm pretty sure the camp will done by then.." He says.

"I can either mail to you or just physically give it to you and honestly I would love to physically give it to you cuz I want to do a photo shoot!" I wrap my arm around his waist and bring up my phone to take a selfie then bring it down for us to look at "Yes, another keeper" I save it as my Home Screen background and turn it off.

"Who's on your Lock Screen?" He asks.

"Kiyoko, Daichi, Asahi, and Koushi! Their so Kawaii~" I admire the gift of my Lock Screen then put it away to turn to Kenma "Who's your Lock Screen and Home Screen?" I hug his wait again and rest my chin on his shoulder making him blush.

"A-ah Uhm..It's..." He stutters a little before sighing and bringing his phone out and shows his Lock Screen which was Kuroo who seems to have taken his phone and took a selfie with Kenma in the back trying to get it back, I giggle at the adorable screen "He said that if I changed it then he would take away my games.." He opens his Home Screen to show a really good quality picture of me when I played against Inarizaki, the photo was so clear that you can even see the sweat!

"Woah! That's a really good quality picture, and you made me look like a model! Kenma your talented~" I pet his head and admire the photo, to busy to notice his blush.

"Y-you don't think it's weird?" He asks.

"Not at all!"

"But you didn't even know that I took the photo.."