...~*Bonk*~...

⋆⋄⋅ѕуи¢ιиg συя нσρєѕ αи∂ ∂яєαмѕ⋅⋄⋆

3rdPOV
"Alrighty team, We'll be versing Fukurōdani today. I hope you all rested well before break because your gonna need it" Coach Ukai says.

"We only have this week till we leave on Sunday so let's spend this week trying very hard, I don't wanna see any of you slacking so let's do this!" Takeda cheers.

"Hai!"

"Karasuno!" Daichi calls bringing the group together to do a cheer "Fight!"

"Fight!"

Karasuno and Fukurōdani get into their layouts on the court.

"(Y/n)-Chan!" Bokuto waves towards the girl.

"Hi Bokuto-Senpai! Let's have a good game okay?" She sticks her hand under the net for him to shake which he cluelessly took. Karasuno and Fukurōdani stare at the Ace in disbelief, Akaashi is literally fuming inside.

'We're screwed...' Fukurōdani says in their heads.

"Yup! I won't go easy on you so watch out!" He does a Jojo pose making the girl giggle and nod.

"I won't either~" She says, she turns to Kageyama who's serving first. "You can do this Tobio-kun!" She yells and turns back to the other side, looking down to avoid eye contact from the excited Bokuto across of her.

'He's so excited!' She says to herself as she looks over to see that Kageyama serve was saved by Komi. The ball gets passed to Akaashi who's ready to set for Bokuto, (Y/n) and Kageyama look at each other and nod, switching places so that Kageyama is in the outer part of the court and (Y/n)'s in the inner court. Bokuto jumps and did a cross shot but (Y/n) hand deflects it making it a chance ball for Fukurōdani.

"Gomen.." She says quietly and pays close attention to Fukurōdani lay out right now. She looks at who's in the front and who's in the back before backing up a bit to see that Akaashi is not gonna send the ball to Bokuto but to Konoha.