...-*Innocent Sqwa*-...

3rdPOV (Y/n) walks out of the gym to the back of the gym where Kenma and Hinata chat, Mostly Hinata making the conversation of course

3rdPOV
(Y/n) walks out of the gym to the back of the gym where Kenma and Hinata chat, Mostly Hinata making the conversation of course.

"Hi Hinata-kun! Kenma-senpai!" (Y/n) waves at the two which they look at her and wave back, Hinata wraps his arms around her neck and hug her.

"So! What are we gonna do?" Hinata asks excitedly as (Y/n) giggles at him, Kenma glares mentally at Hinata.

"You guys wanna just star gaze? It feels really nice tonight!" (Y/n) suggests.

"Sure!/Sure." Hinata and Kenma say at the same time. The three lay on the hillside, (Y/n) in the middle while Hinata and Kenma are on each of her sides. It becomes quiet for the three as they admire the stares and their shining light, The sound of the trees rustling as the summer breeze blows in, the light wind kissing their skin as they stare at the stars like it's the only thing that they see. Suddenly, a shooting star appears.

"*gasp* make a wish guys!" (Y/n) says with excitement as she brings her hands together and closes her eyes wishing for something, Hinata does the same as Kenma just closes his eyes.

They think hard on this wish before opening their eyes in sync. The three look at each other before going back to star gazing. (Y/n) starts to sing out a tune.

"La laa La Laa, La Laa..." (Y/n) sings it out perfectly as the two listen quietly to her voice that only they can hear. Kenma doesn't quiet understand why, but he feels the need to just stay like this forever which is surprising since, well he usually seen playing his video game. Hinata feels the same way, his sudden urge to pass a volleyball around is suddenly gone, it's now replaced with a relaxation and safeness as he listens to (Y/n) voice.

(Y/n)'s hands slowly reach for the two hands as she grabs them and interlock them with hers, lightly squeezing it. The two looked down and blush at the contact.

"Do you ever wonder what it's like to be on the moon?" (Y/n) asks out of the blue.

"No, why do you ask (Y/n)-Chan?" Kenma turns his head to face the girl who is just looking up at the sky.

"I've seen it on T.v before, how they jump slowly, I wonder how it feels like..." (Y/n) smiles softly.

"Like NASA?" Hinata asks making (Y/n) nod.

"Yea.." (Y/n) lifts both the hands that were holding the two boys hand in the air. "I wonder what will happen if you jump to high on the moon, will you fly away?" (Y/n) asks curiously as the two look at her.

"(Y/n)-Chan should we be concerned?" Kenma asks making (Y/n) giggle a little.

"Not at all, it's just something I think about when my science teacher starts talking about stars and stuff..." (Y/n) looks at her hands and smiles. "Wow, is it just me or is your guys hands bigger than mines?" (Y/n) says making the two look at their hands.