...-*Lonely*-...

(3rd)POVIt was 6 o'clock in the morning, everyone started to wake up

(3rd)POV
It was 6 o'clock in the morning, everyone started to wake up.

Kiyoko and the other managers get up to put away their futons. They notice that it was only them who was helping so they looked around the room to find a tucked in (Y/n) sleeping peacefully.

"(Y/n)-Chan, you have to get up now." Kiyoko kneels down to (y/n) side and shakes her slightly as the other girls stand next to her. "(Y/n)-Chan." Kiyoko says a little louder causing the small girl to open her eyes slowly. She stares up at the ceiling before looking at the three girls.

"Good morning." Was all she said before standing up and rolling up her futon.

"I can help you (Y/n)-Chan." Yukie goes to grab her blanket but (Y/n) stops her by grabbing her hand softly and smiling down at her.

"It's okay." She grabs the blanket and folds it herself. The others stare at her in worry, not knowing if they should comfort her or leave her be. She turns to the three making them jump. "You guys can go to the cafeteria without me."

"Are you sure (Y/n)-Chan? We can wait." Kiyoko places a hand on (Y/n) shoulder but the girl just looks at it then looks up with a soft smile on her face.

"Yes, I have to change." she said, walking to her bag to grab a change of clothes for today's activity. The girls stare at her for a little while and then leaves.

After (Y/n) got changed she walks out into the hallway where some of the boys are hanging out in.

"Hi hi~ (Y/n)-Chan~" She turns to Tendō who's standing with Ushijima and Shirabu. She bows towards them and continues down the hall making the boys look at her confused. "Did she want a different response?" Tendō points to himself making the others shrug.

She continues to bow to the other boys who greeted her on her way to the cafeteria making the boys confused at the girls whole mood.

"Maybe she's on her month."

"Tsukki! Girls are sensitive to that kind of things!"

"Shut up Yamaguchi."

"G-Gomen Tsukki!"

She finally makes it to the Cafeteria where some people linger in. She looks around to see Oikawa and Iwaizumi talking on the sidelines, Standing by one of the tall widows. She makes her way towards the two.

"Man that second band was pretty good, I can see why (Y/n)-Chan started crying." Oikawa says.

"Yea whatever ." Iwaizumi scratched the back of his head before looking up to see (Y/n) walking towards the two. "Good morning (Y/n-

"(Y/n)-Chan! Did you enjoy the show last night?!" Oikawa cuts Iwaizumi off and stands in front of the girl with stars in his eyes. She just stares up at him and nods, then goes to Iwaizumi and puts her head into his chest like she did last night making him blush and Oikawa glare. "Iwa-Chan! How could you?!"